o17:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

o17:


Daeyeon looked at Luhan for a quite some time already, they are still in the street where Luhan fainted and blah blah blah. She puffed her cheeks and just decided to call Baro for some drastic measure. She was bitting her lips unconciously but stopped and slapped herself alittle. "Hmmmm....Yeah?!" Baro shouted at the other line and Daeyeon frowned alittle as she hears loud music in his background. "Where are you?! I'm in the police station right now!" Daeyeon said and silently laughed. 

"So sorry baby girl!!! But I'm in the middle of something! Literally!" Baro said and hunged up. Daeyeon hissed and rubbed her ears. "I am gonna stick my foot in his smelly ! and I'm gonna shoved my dirty foot on his throat!" Daeyeon hissed as she forgot Luhan for a second and look down at Luhan again. She think again as she sat down for a minute, she clucked her tongue and went near Luhan. "Why the heck am I caring for you? I freaking hate you boygirl dude." She hissed and started carrying Luhan and piggy bak him.

"God! How many years I havent exercise?! This dude is seriously heavy!" Daeyeon shouted as she didnt care that it's middle of the night. "YAH! WILL YOU KEEP IT DOWN YOU SILLY SON OF A --!!" A neigbor said as Daeyeon passed by while shouting, She narrowed her eyes and stopped for a while. "WELL! WHO IS SILLY YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF PEASANT WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO VALUE LIFE! HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU! THIS IS 21 CENTURY AND PEOPLE PARTY BUT OLD FART LIKE YOU JUST STAY STUCK UP FOREVER!!" Daeyeon frustratedly said and kept on walking as she saw the light on.

Daeyeon quickly ran to the nearest tree and chuckled silently and she suddenly felt a heavy thing on her back and look at it and saw Luhan sleeping like an angel, she walk a little and was already on the front gate. "Say your not that bad for a stupid moron? But still you annoy the out of me. And still Freaking hate you. You annoying brat." Daeyeon said and literally threw him on the bed with a loud puff. "Aish! Growing awkward man!" Daeyeon said as she shake off the imaginary dust off.

She was about to go but Luhan's hand shot up to caught her wrist on time. Daeyeon narrowed her eyes was about to shook off his hands harshly but something inside her stop her. She furrowed her eyebrows and sat in confusion. "What the heck did you do to me you stupid little--" She was about to curse but again, something inside her stopped it. She tapped her feet furiously in the ground and bit her lips accidently, she hissed in pain and she stop in doing something when she saw something moved.

She gulped hard and look around. "What the heck? Why is this day very weird?! Why is it like someone is controlling me?!" Daeyeon said and thought carefully and she think if she is drunk some alchohol. "Of course I'm drunk?! But I dont get drunk easily. I have high tolerance in alchohol!" She exclaimed and something really moved and she jumped alittle. "Maybe I am really drunk! First, I see strange and now I'm talking to myself!" She laughed on how rideculous she looked like but something moved again which she shut up and puffed her cheeks.


Baro was happily walking  to Daeyeon's room because his father really wanted to talk to her already. As he opened the door, he got startled to see no one there, he shrugged and just went to Luhan's room to ask if he knew where he went. Baro ran up to scare Luhan but when he opened the door, he was the one who screamed on top of his lungs and made Luhan woke up irritatedly.

Luhan looked on his side to see Daeyeon sleeping soundlessly on his chest and hugged his waist tighter, he widened his eyes and fell on the floor just in time when Daeyeon woke up in irritation to see Luhan on the floor and Baro's jaw drop, Luhan looked at his clothes and covered his chest. Daeyeon looked at him confused and unconsiously looked down as well. 'Wait..wait!! This isnt my freaking bed?!' Daeyeon looked at Baro and then Luhan and she instantly stood up and attacked Luhan with many punches.

ooooooo

"So.....uhmmmm..... Is there something I need to know?" Mr.Cha said and looked at Luhan and Daeyeon. Luhan looked alittle afraid and well, Daeyeon looked at her father like nothing happend. "Ani.. I wouldnt get laid by this boygirl anyways and Like I said, I dont like anyone near me." Daeyeon said carelessly. "And appa, I dont need someone like him for me to grow up and be responsible, I'm like babysitting someone when I'm with him." Daeyeon finished off her sentence but her appa said something.

"I knew everything you do, like beating up people, threatning them and almost killing people. And now, politics are after you and I made an investigation and someone is been following you. You see, you need Luhan more than anything else, he will protect you." Mr. Cha explained calmly and Daeyeon smirked and looked at Luhan from his feet to his head. "Mwo? This....guy? Protect me? Look appa, I can totally protect myself from those kind of people." She said but Luhan stopped her.

"Even if I look like this, I can do things you dont know I can do." He smirked and went near her, Daeyeon was kind of irritated and pushed Luhan on the wall. "Dont ever come near me or ever follow me. I dont need you or anyone else to protect me." She hissed but Luhan slightly pushed her and flipped her on the couch.

"Try stopping me again and I'll hurt you." Luhan smirked and stood up. Daeyeon looked at his father with a confused face and his father just shrugged and chuckled and left with Luhan to have some 'man talk'. 'Why is he doing this?! I thought his rich or something?!'  Daeyeon glared at the wall and hissed in irritation. "I'm gonna make you say no to appa and hurt you bad boygirl dear." She smirked.

Daehyun laughed hard and and puffed his cheeks. "Gosh! That girl is so hard  to get and also hard to control but still!" He laughed and the head cupid passed by and looked at him with a WTF look. "I have good news for you head cupid!" Daehyun chimed and Heechul grimaced at his voice. "What is it? Being all gay and somethiing." He mumbled and looked for some folder.

"My mission is getting started!" Daehyun said happily. "Well, congrats." Heechul said in a sarcastic voice without any emotion, Daehyun pouted.


It is getting started my readers. *evil smile.