o10:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

o10:


Luhan opened the door carefully because he is still carrying Daeyeon in a bridal style. It was alittle hard also because he needs to treat Daeyeon's cuts by not waking her up because last time he helped her, it came out on a wrong hand when she woke up and almost killed him. He shivered in thought and kicked the door closed. They were now in his house and he carefully placed her on the couch. He sighed and stretched his back alittle because it was aching alittle because of too much standing and also because he was carrying Daeyeon for almost 1 hour.

He quickly went to the bathroom to get his first aid kit and His phone vibrated. He took it out and saw Xiumin's text. •Where are you?~ You almost missed what happend to Daeyeon. Man! The beating she got was really many! I thought you're gonna be there since you've been following her around. Anyways, Sehun was looking for you and you didn't even told us he was already back. :/ Anyways, call us as soon as possible! Pyong! ♥Xiuminissooooocute!• Luhan almost chocked. And he tilted his head in curious. "Where is Sehun anyways?" Luhan mumbled and scratch his head as he exit the bathroom.


Sehun was walking home as he stared at the thin air blankly. "Aish. Luhan hyung just leave me all by myself." He whispered and pouted. He sat down on the bus stop and waited. "Hmmmm... Is that girl even alright? Where did hyung brought her? Is she in the house?" Sehun beamed alittle as he thought of the girl. He regained his self expression as he noticed the other passer by is looking at him weirdly. He bowed alittle and laughed alitlle. As soon as the bus arrived, he scratch his head and he hid his face on his hands. 'That was embarassing!' Sehun thought and just prentended to listen to a music by putting the earphones to his ears but didn't played any songs.

Luhan was alittle scared to touch Daeyeon's bruises and his hands were shaking from too much. "Aish! Just do it! That's why she is calling you gay and a deer!" Luhan hissed. He inched the cotton to Daeyeon's bruise in the cheeks, once it touch her cheeks, Luhan relaxed abit and smiled alittle. "She didn't wake up-- Wait. Why am I talking to myself?" Luhan said and scratch his head in confusion.  He continued what he is doing to the other bruises but stop when he saw a cut on the corner of her lips. And he was about to touch it but a hand shot up. He widenend his eyes as he saw Daeyeon's eyes were still closed but she sitll held his wrist tightly.

"W-were you awake the whole time?" Luhan said as he felt himself being scared alittle but Daeyeon picked one eye open. "What did I told you  about touching? Are you really that slow? Of course I was still asleep the whole time, I just woke up because one of my cuts in my face was stinged alittle." She rolled her eyes. She was about to stand up but she yelped alittle. "Ouch! What the hapend to my body? Why does it sting?" She hissed and bit her lips. Luhan widenend his eyes alittle and supported her but she pulled her hand harshly. "Like I said, DONT TOUCH ME." She glared at Luhan but still, He helped her.

"I'm gonna kill those whorely es! Those pathetic peasants! They're totally dead." She hissed and kept on cracking her bones, Luhan look at her weirdly. "Really? You're gonna kill them? Doesn't look like that." Luhan said and Daeyeon was about to choked him, when she heard her stomache made a sound. Luhan's lips twitched into a smirk and look at her. She quickly made a face and crossed her arms. "Are you hungry?" Luhan teased. "What does it look like you moron? Do I need to spell it out for you? Yes. I'm Hungry." Daeyeon hissed and Luhan pouted.

"I thought you're good when hungry." He said in a small voice. Daeyeon rolled her eyes. "Don't act cute. You look like a pedo who is acting like a child. When I see that expression I thought I was gonna puke but no, I was about gag up your face." Daeyeon rolled her eyes again and hissed. "What a meanie. Arra." Luhan grumbled and made an annoying face again. Daeyeon was about to stand up and punched his face but the sting was in her body again. She grumbled and just glared at the thin air. Luhan was looking alittle bitter and again he hissed. "Aish! That little brat! Does she think she can order me around?" Luhan said and kicked the air but he thought it was air but it was the table. "OW!" He curled up in pain and sat on the floor.

Sehun arrived and entered the back door because it was the nearest. "Hyung?" He called out but nothing was said. His eyebrows was creased alittle and he went inside the house. "Hyung? Where are you?" Sehun said as he looked at the stairs but nothing made a sound. He was about to passed in the living room but he saw the very mysterious girl. His eyes widenend. 'Eventhough she has this bruises, she's still like a Goddess.' He breathed and made a small smile. Daeyeon furrowed her eybrows as she heard footsteps, she turned around but face became pokered face as she saw a new face.'It's this guy again' Daeyeon thought and look back at Sehun.

"Yah! Here's you're-- Sehun?" Luhan widenend his eyes as he saw Sehun's back. He look back at Luhan and smiled. "Hyung! Where have you been all day?" He said and went next to him. "Uhmm....I...was..." Luhan was thinking of what he is going to say. "We had a bet." Daeyeon simply said and look at Luhan. He nodded very fast and smiled. Sehun looked rather curious. "Oh? Uhmmm. Anyways, I'm Sehun." He introduced to Daeyeon. "Sorry, but I dont introduce myself and also I dont make friends." She simply said and closed her eyes to avoid Sehun's questions. Sehun looked at Luhan but Luhan just grabbed his wrist and drag him in the kitchen. Sehun was stunned. Neve in his life, he was rejected. 

"Hyung? I think I like her." Sehun said and smiled at his bewildered Hyung. "Bwo?!" Luhan shouted. It made Daeyeon glare at the door and rolled her eyes. "What a big mouthed deer." She hissed and covered her eyes.


A/N: Hello guys! I'm sorry I havent posted any gifs from the past chapter. ^^  But also today I cant post too because I'm just using a phone. T-T

Anyways, is it going interesting already? Mihihi. ^-^ SEHUN LIKES DAEYEON?! BWOOO?!

Anyways, please comment? I beg you? TT_TT I think I fail in making a good story, atleast comment a period? 

Okay. I need to stop being dramatic. -_-

Comment and Subscribe! ~ <3