oo4:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

oo4:


Daeyeon was walking on her way home as the sun was already fallling. She was silently whistling as she passed by any places, people around her was busy but wouldnt miss any chance to look at her. She was known in any aspects that was on Seoul but her father doesnt know anything, all he knows that she is just a honored girl that is a normal teenager. As she was walking to the deeper part of Seoul, someone was watching her from afar.

Luhan was looking through the glass window that he was standing. There was a meeting that needed him to assist and to know the business that his mother was doing. As he was looking outside, his mind was going away with too much thinking about school things but most likely his mind will only fall into Cha Daeyeon. He shook his head and look at his back to see the empty room, he sighed and prepare to go home.

Daeyeon is already o her destination, the cherry blossom that they would always go to when they were still a child. She sighed as memories comeback to her. She sat down at the bench and closed her eyes as flashback went to her mind like a storm. She cant really hide her happiness but all she could do was sigh. She couldnt show her smile, she's too scared to flash it out.

"Umma! Let's go to the tree!"  The girl run to her mother as the went out of the car. "Ease down my baby, will go there dont worry. Join your oppa first." The woman pointed her finger at the boy who was standing there grumpingly. The girl shook her head hard and sniffled. The little boy snorted. Their father arrived having the picnic basket with him. "Let's go now! Maybe our little Sunwoo here is sad because we are too slow." The father cooed and soon the boy laughed and clinged to his father.

Daeyeon closed her eyes and exhaled deeply because of the memories she remembers. She was about to thomk again but suddenly interupted when she was the sky, It's already night. She sighed and leave the place. As she was walkikng on a dark alley, she could hear brushing of feets and she could feel the hair on her neck stand up. She furrowed her eyebrows and clenched her jaw tightly. But all the ruckus was interupted by her phone. She breathed normally now.

"Hello?" She asked in a normal t

one. "Hey princess. I'll be off with your brother to go meet the Japanese embasy alright?" Her father said in the other side. She facepalmed herself. 'GOOOSH ! I FORGOOOOT !' She thought and sighed. "Alright. Be safe okay? Bye." She hung up her phone but soon was already got back on her state before the phone call. The sounds got more noisy, it's like it was nearer to her back now. She was already walking much more faster now. She was about to turn back but was stopped when someone pushed her on the bricked wall.

She hissed in pain but couldnt feel anything than fear. "Wow. Your pretty when your closer." The person inhaled Daeyeon's scent. She shiver on the tone but it sounded really familiar. She is growing alittle bit mad because of how muh he was close. "Dude. Dont touch her, That girl only told us to scare her off, not to touch her." Other guy said. 'Who the heck is that 'she' they're talkig about? If I found out who is it, I'm gonna--'  Her thought was cutted when a guy punch her in the face.

"What the hell? You know, you punch like a ." Daeyeon said and cracked her neck. The guy that punched her flinched but kept his 'brave' look. "Oh. You gotta be kidding me." Daeyeon laughed hard when she saw many guys surrounding her. They were scared but they need to do this. "What? Your gonna just stand there you tweeps?" She snorted and chuckled darkly and soon a fight was starting.

Luhan was on his car that was brought by his mother on his 18th birthday.

 

While on his way home, he went on thw wrong way home but it felt that something was wrong. He was having a ride on a unfamiliar way of direction, It was really dark but something felt wrong. 'What am I doing here? Maybe I'm just totally tir--' His thoughts was suddenly interupted when he saw a girl that is running. His eyes widenend in surprice when he saw the girl. 'Cha Daeyeon. What the?' He thought and pulled over.

"Tss. Those bastards doesnt get me that well." Daeyeon wiped the blood out of her nose and use the wall for support. "H-hey. Are you alright?" She look up and once she saw who it was, it was Luhan. "Damn. WHy does he have to be here?" She mumbled and she straigten herself. "W-what do you want?" She said coldly like nothing had happend. "I-i just thought that you needed help?" He said and scratch his head.

"Well. Go home, I dont need your--" She was cutted off when someone shouted at her. "Bad timing guys really!" She shouted and breathed slowly. "Well, You have someone there? Mind Introducing us to your boyfriend." The 1st boy cooed and Luhan blushed. "Are you blind? Or your just totally ing blind because of stupidness." Daeyeon rolled her eyes and stood infront of Luhan to protect him. "Oh? Is that so? Hey. You." The 2nd guy said and pointed at Luhan. "Y-yeah?" Luhan stutterdly said. "Yeah. I think your that famous bachelore that everyone always talks about?" the others whispered.

"Well? Are just gonna be gay and all or you gonna fight like a chicken?" Daeyeon boredly said. "Oh yeah? When are you gonna stop on being such a then?" A guy pushed Daeyeon and she laughed darkly. "Hmmm. If ever all of you died, might as well changed." She said and punch the guy.

Luhan just stood there, with wide eyes. Then he notice that she is being cornered and she begun to run out of oxygen. Luhan run inside the circle. "YAH!" Luhan shouted and punch one guy and Daeyeon saw him and her eyes soften alittle. But when she saw someone was about to stab Luhan. She kicked him on the stomach and eventhough she's weak already, she finished it. Luhan blinked when he saw a scratch on he lips and her nose is bleeding. "Hey. Are you al-- OH MY GOSH!" Luhan run to Daeyeon's side as she fainted.

-------------------------------

"Where am I gonna take you?! I dont know your house!" Luhan panicked and kept on pacing around his house. "I'm just gonna let you stay on my house then." He sighed and walked out of his room to get some of first aid kit. As he was cleaning her wounds, his stare stop on her lips. He kept on blinking but when he was out of his train of thoughts, he realized that he is only an inch away from Daeyeon's lips. "." He mumbled and quickly went away. Luhan shook his head and he kept on slapping his burning cheeks. "I'm just gonna shower." He muttered but when he realized that he is talking to no one, he shook his head really hard.

After like centuries in the bathroom, he came out with a towel on his neck while he was only wearing a boxer. "Where am I gonna sleep then?" He mumbled and just shrugged and made a divider in the middle of his bed. Once his finish, he dusted his imaginary sweat and smiled alittle. Once he layed on the bed, he sleep very hard with a smile plastered on his face.

"Ommmmmm.. why is mr.teddybear sooo....Hard." Daeyeon mumbled as she hugged the 'thing' really hard. She breathed the scent of the 'thing' but it smelled really.. Boy-ish. And one thing is for sure that made her jump out of the window, is when the 'thing' hugged her waist also.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU????????!" Dayeon kicked the person on the 'Oh-my-lovily-sunshine' and pushed it out of the bed.


ORMFFFFGGGGGGG ! Sorry cant update lately ! TT^TT

Did you guys saw the new poster and the background?! It's sooooooo AWWWWEEEEESSOOOOOMEEEE ! :)

Do you guys agree? Mehehe. ^-^

Anyways, I need to make it up with my absent updates and I'm gonna try to update tricce this week but no promises though.

MANY GIF TIME ! :D

tumblr_m9pi6165A81rfuysvo1_500.gif

tumblr_static_luhan_winking.gif

tumblr_m9slzkLigi1rw7if5.gif

tumblr_m9slbrsuwn1rw7if5.gif

tumblr_m9sl9wzQ5B1rw7if5.gif

tumblr_m90566pgEK1qhp7k4o1_500.gif

tumblr_m9slpg7VXA1rw7if5.gif

tumblr_m9sli1evUx1rw7if5.gif

tumblr_m9sm0jwqXR1rw7if5.gif

tumblr_m9slf6kr7J1rw7if5.gif

(Credits to the rightful owners. ^^)

DO COMMENT ANDSUBSCRIBE ! :D