oo6:

Living with an annoying jerk ?!

oo6:


Daeyeon was busy on writing when someone blocked the light. She growled and her face twitched. "If I were you I wasnt standing so close to me." She hissed and look at the person. "Oh, I wouldnt mind killing a deer faced right now." She stood up and was about to attack Luhan but he held his hands to stop her clawing his eyes out. "I-i'm just gonna.. say something important to you." He stutterdly said and kept his eyes close. "Gosh. What is that 'something' so importantand you need to follow me around." She narrowed her eyes. "Are you one of those gangs that wants me to die? I'm gonna kill you so hard if I know that your one of them."

"I-it'saboutyourfamily." He said it so fast that even Daeyeon cant understand it. "What the heck did you just said?" She hissed. "It's About your family!" He yelled too scared to look at Daeyeon. "What about my family? What did I just told you yesterday to stay out of others if it isnt you ty problem, dont go intruding in there ty problem." She hissed and was about to go. "But you really need to hear it." Luhan mumbled and look down on his feet. "If they really want me to know what it is, they should be the one to tell it not some lady deer." She hissed and left without even packing her things up.

"Aish! This is so hard!" Luhan ruffled his hair in frustration and look at the notes that Daeyeon was writing. "What is this?" He kept on looking at it and realize something. "She is studying so advance already. This is creepy at the same time cool." He breathed and packed her things up. "How can I even talk to her without even getting bashed or even cursed at. How can I talk to her without her walking out? I dont want to disobey her father. Aish! Whatever." He just get Daeyeon's things and left to go home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Daeyeon rented an apartment while his father wasnt in the country. She sighed as she slam the door shut, she doesnt really use her real name to go to other places because she doesnt want to have some special treatment and stuffs. She didnt really have that much friends but actually, she doesnt have one non-imagenary friend that can stand up for her if she is sad. Not even her own brother can make her happy, when was she the last time happy again, hmmm. Like * years ago before her mother was diagnose by Brain cancer and was needed to have an opperation but actually failed to survive.

Someone knocked on the door. She sighed really deep and walked to the door to open. "What the.. What are you doing here? Where the heck you find my apartment?" She hissed and punched Luhan on the stomache. "But your bag and I bought dinner." He beamed and went in without having her approval. "Get. Out. Of. Here." She hissed and Luhan sat on the couch and just watched the news. "Did you knew the economics right now?" He said casually. She clenched her jaw and her hands.

Luhan was kicked out if the apartment, literally. He hissed as the pain wont go away. "I cant believe she really kicked me out." Luhan pouted and just went home to sleep already.

MEANWHILE..

You thought everyone around you was human right? But think again, most of them are.. Cupids.

There is this world called Cupid World (A/N: I cant think of a name okay. -_-) And they were created to make a match on earth and pair them to the perfect couples in the place called Earth. The name of the head is Kim Heecheul. The one and only.

"Okay! Guys! Who wants to do the assignment for Xi Luhan?" Heecheul said and no one dared to raised their hands. He rolled his eyes and just picked randomly. "You. Minjong!" Heecheul pointed and proceeded to the next one. "And next is.. Kris Wu?." He said and look at them. A miracle happend and someone raised thier hands and it's Kim Jongdae Jung Daehyun.


A/N:  Short and boring chapter. But double update! :D Horay for today! :)

And I would like to greet Mr. Kim Jongdae because it is his birthday today! XD

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Are you Confused already? XD NAAAAAH . XD It's just my favorite day of the year ! XD APRIL FOOLS DAY. <3 Be sure to fool everyone you know today and also Happy Birthday to those who have birthday today. :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WARNING: Be careful in pranking someone, DONT PRANK THE ONES WHO ARE SLEEPING. I REPEAT. DONT PRANK THOSE WHO ARE SLEEPING.

.

.

.

But, seriously guys, Please do comment. o//o I'm feeling lonely today. And Please do subscribe. :)