Rumors

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2- Rumors

Some weeks passes since you started attending the school. Everything was going good. Though there were this little group of girls in your class, who acted like theby owned the school. You found it very immature and ignored them at class.

You were now in your break at school eating lunch with Soo Min, some girls were sitting beside you. It was those from your class. They were whispering some things. You didn't pay attention, but ate your food with Soo Min.

"I thought about making some Korean food tonight, what do you think about that?" Soo  Min asked.

"Oh jeongmal? Jebal make some kimchi, I miss eating koraen food at home." you asked and you pouted.

"Arraseo, I will make kimchi, but you have to help me, since it takes a lot of time." you friend said.

"Ne chingu, so we can eat noodles tonight?." you said.

The whispering at the table became louder. ”HEOL B.A.P!!” a girl screamed, the other one covered , to keep her quiet, she looked apologetic towards you and Soo Min. You both nodded and continued eating.

"What are they talking about?" you whispered.

"Haven't you heard the rumors?" Soo Min asked and you blinked a couple of times, confused.

"What rumors? It’s only been a few weeks since the school started. There are already rumors around going?" you gasped.

"No, you pabo. B.A.P is maybe going to attend on our school." she said and you gapped at her.

"MWO!!???"

Now everyone around the table stared at you, ”sorry, sorry, sorry” you bowed.

"Keep quiet, so yeah. That is the rumor. Do you believe it?" she said and shook her shoulders.

"It sounds unrealistic, why would B.A.P attend on a school suddenly, aren’t they busy with appearing on television and their comeback? you asked and shook your head.

"I think it could be true _____-ah. You know they have through the past almost 3 years now become very popular overseas, I mean, even you got to know them,  through the internet. They probably need to learn some more English and improve." she explained her thoughts. 

"I know, but still. Why this school, and not private lessons." you wondered.

"Who knows, it’s still rumors. But hey if it is true, then Bang Yongguk will be there too." she said and grinned and winked at you.

"Soo Min-ah, you know nothing will ever happen. Besides I'm just another fan girl. I'm not even Korean." you muttered the last words.

"Here we go again with that ”I'm not Korean”. First of all, your Korean is pretty good, despite you only have learned it for 2 years now, and you have been mostly been self-taught. Second, you are pretty, you are close to his ideal type of a girl. You are kind, you have a sweet smile, you have morals, and the wavy hair, which he says he likes. Third, maybe he secretly has an interest in foreign girls, who knows." she went on.

"Aigoo, Soo Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter