Seoul Night

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8- Seoul Night

 

Today was a really good day, you were grouped together with B.A.P by Mr. Choi. You sat and made your assignment together. You finished earlier than the others and talked together. They all seemed surprised by your Korean, of course not Yongguk, because you had been talking with him the most out of the members.

You had put extra effort in looking good today, so you wore a long summer dress. They guys looked at you, stunned by how good you looked, but the one who glanced more at you was none other than Yongguk.  He sat in front of you. From time to time you would both look into each other’s eyes. You would smile and look down again.

What was this kind of a feeling you thought.

You were feeling more easy today since Jae Hee was not at school, but her friends were and you knew, they would keep her updated. Class ended and you had to attend to your Korean classes, the members packed their things, and got ready to leave. Yongguk watched you pack you bag and he came over to you.

“Hey” he said.

His voice was husky and he sounded very hot, you slowly turned around towards Yongguk and looked at him.

“Yes Yongguk-ssi?”

“The members and I have a day free today. They wanted me to ask you, if you would like to come along with us. We are just going out in the city today. Would you like to?” he asked.

Zelo came over to you guys. You were shocked to hear this

Were they asking you to hang out?

“Noona, what Yongguk really means is that, he wants you to come along with us” the youngest Zelo said.

“Aish, jahsik (bastard)” Yongguk groaned at the youngest.

Yongguk pushed Zelo gently on his shoulder, he looked down, but quickly up at you.

“Don't misunderstand Zelo, he means that I want you to come too” he smiled at you.

“Are you guys for real!?” you asked and Yongguk came closer to you.

“Shh, don't let the others hear this” he chuckled.

“Oh, yes.. Well in that case I would love to come” you whispered.

Zelo turned around the members and gave them a sign that you said ”yes” and they nodded.

“I'll see you later” Yongguk said with a smile and you smiled back.

“By the way you look very pretty today” he said suddenly and you blushed

“Tha- thanks” you mumbled.

Yongguk messed your hair at your cuteness and chuckled. The members watched it and laughed.

After your Korean class ended you went straight back home. You found something to wear, you picked out a peach colored dress, short to your knees, a leather jacket and short heels. You decided on keeping your curls down, instead of straightening your hair. You put on a mild and sweet perfume.

Umm this scent is so good.. Omo, maybe it’s too daring you thought, but you had it already on.

You got out of your door and locked it, you stood there for a minute.

”Aish! I can’t do this! I'm too shy”... You were going to go back in, but your phone rang.. You looked at it and saw ”Unknown”.. ”Oh, who is it” you answered the phone.

“yeoboseyo?”

“Oh, yeoboseyo _____ssi. It’s me Yongguk”

You froze right on the spot.. You grabbed onto your little handbag and looked around.

 Is he here, are they here!?

“We are in front of the Namsan Tower, when can you be here?” he asked.

“Oh, jinja? I'm on my way right now” you said.

“Arraso, ppalli (hurry up) oh” he said.

You immediately forgot all about being nervous and quickly ran to the train over to B.A.P.. On your way in the train you couldn't help, but smile like an idiot. People were looking at you, and you smiled at them.

A while later you got to Namsan Tower, you saw Yongguk's back. He was standing alone with his back turned towards you. You thought of startling him and slowly sneaked up on him, you poked his back and he jumped around.

“Oh! You startled me”

You laughed and were going to hit Yongguk gently on his chest, but Yongguk acted in reflex and grabbed your hand, you stopped and stared at him. Yongguk stared into your eyes. Still grabbing onto your hand, he pulled it down and intertwined his fingers with yours. You blushed and quickly looked around and no one was watching.

“Yongguk-Ssi”

He moved closer and you looked back around you. Yongguk was wearing a hoodie, so maybe people couldn't recognize him. He kept moving closer until he stopped a few centimeters away from you.

“You like to hit me don’t you?” he asked and smirked..

“Aniya, I was just- I” you flushed so hard you looked down and Yongguk chuckled.

“I'm just joking with you pabo” he said and laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter