Absence

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9- Absence

 

Days passed and more days passed and it turned into weeks, summer was slowly turning into winter. The warm wind was replaced with cold wind and the weather was gray in Seoul.

The boys hadn't been to school since the last time you saw them, which felt like a forever now. You wondered what had happened with them. They seemed all pretty normal on television and happy. What hurt the most was that you missed Yongguk and his absence at school could clearly be felt.

You had spent day’s together working and he used to tease you a lot, now he was suddenly gone and nothing made sense at all.

Today was one of those days where you wished you were in your bed, being in school was tiring and boring now. Soo Min was on a school trip with her class, which meant that the house was empty with you alone and it didn't help at all with your mood.

Your teacher even sensed that you were getting school tired. You had asked Mr. Choi about B.A.P, and he didn't fully know why they didn't come to the classes.

Jae Hee blamed you for the boys absence, because you were starting to get close to Yongguk, she said you scared him away, which made you angry. You knew she just tried to get on your nerves and you hated it because it worked.

She made you angry and also doubt. You wondered if it was because of you that he left. But thinking back on how he smiled at you, laughed and teased you. He even held your hands a few times and brushed your cheeks kindly as if there was an “us” between you.

You kept onto to the thought that he didn't leave because of you.

Today you sat alone on your seat in the canteen as usual, no one came over to you to talk. You had been avoiding Jaejoong the last couples of days and his calls, you told him you needed some time to yourself.

There are a few minutes left of your lunch break, when some girls beside you started chatting out loud. “Yongguk! Omo Yongguk!” you heard his name and your heart started beating faster.

You looked through the canteen to see if he was there, to your disappointment, there was no Yongguk to be seen. You glanced at the girls, who were talking and you noticed they were just looking at some pictures of Yongguk. Your heart sank deeper

What's wrong with me? you sulked and got up to leave for class.

You got back to your class and sat down on your seat, a few minutes earlier before the class started, Jae Hee entered the class room. You didn't care to look up, but down at your book. Jae Hee was walking at your direction, you sighed and looked up at her and she was facing you.

“What do you want?” you asked her tiredly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter