The Big News

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13- The Big News

 

The next on your way to school, you were calmer after talking with Yongguk the other day at the store. He was sincerely sorry and you didn't want him to feel bad and the idea of not talking to him hurt you a lot.

You got into class and saw that Yongguk was sitting at the far end of the back, you looked confused at him. The seats were changed. You started thinking about who, Yongguk was going to sit with now and what if he's going to sit with Jae Hee. You didn't like the thought.

“_____sshi?” Yongguk was calling at you and waving for you to come. You went over to him and he made sign for you to sit on the empty seat beside him.

“But, didn't we get new seats?” you asked him confused.

“I made Mr. Choi agree to having us as partners, since you have helped me out a lot with the assignments”

You were shocked at this.

Yongguk wants to sit with me!

 You blushed, he always made you so shy. You quietly sat down next to him and he chuckled amused at your reaction.

“Do you always get your will?” you asked him.

“Most of the time” he chuckled and flashed his gummy smile at you and you pushed his shoulder gently.

“Thank you” you said and smiled.

He played with his pen, his lips and mimicked.

“You're welcome”.

You shook your head and giggled. It was time for a short break and Zelo came over to your table. He seemed shy to see you alone with Yongguk, he thought he was disturbing you guys.

“Junhong-ah what is it?” Yongguk asked the younger boy.

“Nothing, I.I.. Aish Hyung” he groaned frustrated suddenly.

Yongguk laughed at Junhong and asked him to take a seat beside you guys. You giggled because he seemed so embarrassed at nothing. He is indeed cute and charming.

“I wasn't interrupting was I?” he finally asked.

“Of course not, your hyung and I were just talking about music, which artists we like and what we have some in common” you said with a smile.

“Oh, jinja. Who?”

“Frank Ocean” Yongguk said.

“Noona, I like your music taste” he smiled.

“Thank you.. Junhong-ah you have always been so sweet since the beginning” you asked.

He shyly thanked you, and you started talking about music with Zelo. Yongguk looked at the both of you You glanced at Yongguk, he seemed happy and you wondered why.

All of the boys like her. Junhong seems to be fond of her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter