Detention With Bang Yongguk

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7- Detention With Bang Yongguk

 

You sat in the canteen with Soo Min, eating your lunch together and your next class with Yongguk was going to start soon. While chatting with Soo Min everyone around the canteen and the girls suddenly started screaming..

”What’s going on?” you turned around and saw Yongguk and he was entering the canteen alone.

”What is he doing here” Soo Min asked.

”I don’t know the class starts in 10 minutes. He’s early”. You turned back around facing your friend.

”Maybe he is here for someone” you said to Soo Min.

Soo Min didn't answer you, but she kept looking at Yongguk.

”Hey?” you poked her, because she ignored you.

”Umm, ____ I think he is here for you, because he is coming towards us!” your friend said.

You turned towards Yongguk and indeed he was coming in your direction. He waved at you, you sat there frozen for a sec and waved back. Waiting for him.. He finally stood in front of you now.

“Hey ____ssi” he smiled “May I sit down?” he asked.

“Sure, sure!! Please sit down” Soo Min hurriedly said.

Oh God you gave Soo Min the look, however she was ignoring you and you looked down on the table. Yongguk laughed and sat beside you.

“So.. Yongguk-Ssi what brings you here so early? class starts later” you asked curious.


“I talked with Mr. Choi, he gave me and the members an assignment. I wondered if you could help us, or rather mostly me with it” he grinned at you.

“Sure! Of course she will.. Right ____ ah?” your friend said.

You looked at Soo Min, who was smiling like she has never smiled before. You looked back towards Yongguk and the canteen.

Everyone was staring at you and you spotted Jae Hee. Yongguk was looking at you whilst waiting for an answer.

“ ______ah?” your friend called out your name.

“Of course I will help you Yongguk-ssi” you finally said and smiled.

“Thank you a lot. I thought you would say no” he admitted.

“Why would I say no?” you asked him.

Yongguk just laughed instead of answering.

 “Did you eat lunch?” you asked Yongguk.

“No, I came here strait after my schedule” he said.

“Oh, Yongguk-Ssi. You should eat something. Wait here I will go get you something” you said.

You got up from your seat, when Yongguk suddenly grabbed your arm. You stopped and looked at him surprised. He got up, and he stood a bit too close to you.

”Yongguk?” you whispered.

“Let me come with you” he and smiled.

Soo Min was looking at you the both of you as if you were some lovebirds.

“Ah okay” you nodded.

The both of you went over to the canteen to buy some food. You took your wallet out, but Yongguk stopped you. ”Don’t” he said and bought the food himself and something for you too.

“Yongguk don't buy for me, I already ate” you said.

“We are going to have a long day together, working, so you need all the energy” he smiled.

Throughout the break you sat with Yongguk and ate lunch together. People were staring at you. This was a whole new feeling. You were the center of attention and Yongguk was acting like everything is normal, because he was used to this.

You sat silently and ate your food, Soo Min had to leave. So it was the two of you.

He is really a silent man you thought.

Time went by and you had to leave for class, so you broke off the silence.

“Yongguk-Ssi, class starts soon”

He looked up and answered.

“Yes”

“People are looking at us” you couldn’t help but mention it.

“I know, come lets go” he said.

He ignoring everyone’s eyes, got up and helped you get up from your seat. People were whispering and staring at you until you left the canteen and made it to the hallway.  People were in their classes, so the hallway was empty. Yongguk was walking in front of you fast. You tried catching up to him.

“Yongguk-Ssi, why are you in a hurry?” you asked.

“The guys are waiting for me and we are a little late” he stopped and grabbed your hand suddenly. You looked at him dumfounded.

“The class is on the other side of the building, if we don’t make it in time, we will get detention. You don’t want that right, so let’s run now” he said.

“What! Run? But..”

Yongguk held your hand and started running with you. There were a few people outside and they stopped to stare at you. The cleaning lady came out from her room with her stuffs in hand. She was right in front of you and Yongguk's speed was fast and he made you run fast too.

”We are going to bump into her”

“Yongguk!” you exclaimed.

Yongguk held you to the side and somehow avoided bumping into the lady and you kept running. You looked back and apologized to the ahjumma.

”Aish you kids!” she yelled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter