Manager Kang

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10- Manager Kang

 

You were back to school the next day, thinking back to what had happened yesterday you really didn't want to see Jae Hee's face. But you couldn't just skip school. Besides you were a sensible girl, even though Yongguk and B.A.P didn't come anymore, you had to move on although it hurt.

Hmm, I wonder when Soo Min will call me You thought about Soo Min, since she hasn't contacted you for more than a day and  it wasn't like her to ignore you.

Walking up the stairs into your school you caught Jaejoong at the hallway. He was talking with a new girl “another girl”. You walked past him, not wanting to interrupt him. Apparently, he saw you and came chasing after you. But you kept on walking until he grabbed your arm.

“Pretty, don't ignore me” he said.

“I'm not ignoring you, I'm just being kind by not interrupting you and your new friend” you said.

You looked towards the girl’s direction, getting a better view of her. She was wearing a mini skirt, she had long legs, pretty legs “ugh”. You looked back towards Jaejoong.

“Pretty, don't be jealous” he said.

“What, I'm not jealous you pumpkin head” you groaned at him

“What.. Pumpkin head?”

Jaejoong started laughing out loud, everyone stared at you both, you couldn't help but giggle. Jaejoong put his arm on your shoulder.

“Let’s go back to our classes” he smirked.

You punched him gently on his back.

“What about your new friend? She's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter