Jeju Island

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28- Jeju Island

Today was a very special day, your boyfriend Yongguk had asked you to go on a trip with him and you said yes. He had planned this trip for your first anniversary and you were more than excited.

He got a few days off from work and wanted to go somewhere far from Seoul with you. The both of you could use some time alone and away from the city.

Your best friend helped you pack your suitcase and you ran back and forward. You were getting the last things ready. Soo Min eyed you suspiciously and you looked back at her confused.

“What are you thinking about?” you asked her with a raised brow.

Soo Min had noticed the much lingerie you had packed and it wasn’t simple lingerie. It was laced underwear and you had packed different nightgowns.

Soo Min suddenly pulled out some of your new lingerie and moved her brows up and down at you. You flushed at your friend, quickly grabbed the underwear and put it back.

“Yah Soo Min ah!” you groaned and she giggled.

“Come on tell me the truth. You’ve thought about it right?” she asked and you shook your head.

“Don’t act innocent and tell me” she wiggled her brows.

“I don’t know” you pouted.

Soo Min gapped at you and you moved your gaze and continued packing.

“Don’t you think he wants to do it? You’ve been together for almost a year now” Soo Min asked.

You had honestly thought about it many times, whether Yongguk wanted to take this relationship to the next level. But the two of you had never gone that far and you weren’t sure if he wanted to have now or wait.

“I don’t know if he wants to now or wait” you admitted and Soo Min gave you the blank face.

“He’s a man! ___ah of course he wants to do it.. He’s probably waiting for your move, so he knows that it’s okay” Soo Min said and you gapped at her.

“Yah! Stop it.. It’s embarrassing” you groaned.

“In case something happens on the trip” she said and paused “What do you mean?” you asked dumfounded.

Soo Min took out a package from her bag and showed you it. You dropped your jaw and flushed.

“You need protection. I know you haven’t bought some yourself, so I got some from the store today” Soo Min said whilst grinning.

“I don’t need it” you said and quickly snatched the package from her. Soo Min gapped at you.

A while later you were done packing your things. You decided to wear a white summer dress, because it was pretty hot and sunny outside. It was your first time wearing such a dress and you were nervous to see Yongguk’s reaction.

Soo Min gawked at you and loved how the dress suited you.

“You look so pretty ____ah” she said and you thanked her.

You were putting on some makeup, when your friend saw the opportunity to hide the condoms in your suitcase.

It finally knocked on your door and Soo Min went to open the door for you. You quickly fixed your hair and walked to the living room whilst dragging your suitcase.

Yongguk stood in front of you and he looked so breathtakingly handsome. He was wearing a simple outfit, jeans, a white t-shirt and a denim shirt. 

The pair of you smiled upon seeing each other and your best friend grinned.

“Have a nice trip love birds” she said and walked back to her room.

Yongguk was gazing at you and he couldn’t take his eyes of you. You looked so pretty in that white dress and he was surprised to see that the dress showed a bit of skin. His eyes then wandered down your thighs and he bit his lips.

He never knew that you sad such hot legs. Yongguk pulled himself together and finally greeted you.

“Hi” he said with his deep voice as he was standing in front of you.

“Hi” you said back and smiled.

He cupped your face and leaned down to kiss your rosy lips. You pulled your hands around his neck and leaned into him and replied back to his kiss. He cooed as you peck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter