Thunder

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16- Thunder

 

You were sitting on a sofa, drenched in your clothes, groaning in frustration that you didn't see the weather forecast, before going out with thin clothes on. 

“Aish” you groaned.

Yongguk suddenly started walking towards your direction, from his corner of the room. He took his jacket off, you stared at him gaping. Then he proceeded on getting his shirt off. Now your heart started beating faster.

“What, what are you doing?” you stuttered.

Instead of answering you, he smirked at you.

“Yongguk-shi?” you said and covered yourself with your arms.

“Shh” he placed his finger on his lips and hushed at you. 

He got his sweater off now and he was wearing a black tank top. You could see his muscles flex, you swallowed your saliva and he was making you more nervous now. You stared at him dumfounded, when he finally got over to you and handed his clothing to you. 

“Wear this, or you will catch a cold” he moved your wet hair away from your face “even your hair is so wet” He spoke in a husky voice.

Your insides screamed, because he made you think all wrong things. 

“I can’t afford you getting sick Yongguk-shi, I'll be fine”. You said, while covering up your slightly disappointment.

Yongguk examined your body from top to toe and you blushed. His face suddenly became red, when his eyes stopped at your s. You quickly looked down and noticed your red bra was visible beneath your wet white shirt.

“I think you have to wear it” his voice went deeper, he looked away and you blushed even more now.

Without any hesitation you grabbed his sweater from his hands. 

“Thank you, could you please turn around, so that I can change”

 Yongguk did as you said.

You were drenched in water, and your shirt was stuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter