Almost Discovered

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24- Almost Discovered

 

You took a moment to gather yourself before opening the door and you looked behind you to check one last time and Yongguk was hidden. Then you opened the door.

Soo Min walked in and you gazed at her.

“I thought you were out of town or something?”

You asked her, but Soo Min seemed really distracted and walked around  the living room and kitchen as if she was looking for something or what you feared that it might be someone and not something.

“Soo Min, what is it?”

She finally stopped and looked at you.

“I forgot some of my clothes and I think it might be in your room”

She said and walked towards your room.

“I don’t think there is anything of yours in MY ROOM”

You said the last two words clear so that Yongguk could hear it and get out of there quickly, before she came.

Soo Min ignored you and the both of you got upstairs, your heart skipped a beat as she finally opened the door. You also looked around to see if Yongguk was there. Soo Min looked around each corner and you discovered that he had left your room and you sighed relieved. Soo min gazed at you questioning.

“I’m just tired” you said and she looked away.

Soo Min was still looking around in your drawers and your eyes caught something. Yongguk stood in the hallway and he winked to you. You bit your lips and signed for him to leave quickly.

You felt so awful, because of this situation and sad that your night with Yongguk was ruined because of this. Your friend finally turned around.

“Found it!” she exclaimed and you saw the shirt in her hand.

“Wait, you came back because of that shirt?”

Soo Min nodded “Yeah, I needed it. Well, I’ll be leaving again” she said and you nodded.

“Alright, when will I see you again?”

“Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow” she said.

Soo Min walked down to the hallway and the both of you said your farewells and you closed the door behind Soo Min.

Soo Min spent quiet a long time looking for her shirt and you sighed as your n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter