Sightseeing in Jeju Island

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29- Sightseeing In Jeju Island

 

An hour passed after you checked in the hotel and had your lunch at the balcony, whilst talking about your plans for the first day at the island.  The both of you wanted to go out and you decided to get ready. The both of were unpacking your things and placed your clothes in the dresser.

You pulled out one of your bags from the suitcase and something suddenly fell out and on the carpet. 

Yongguk heard the thud and turned around to look. Your eyes widened, when you saw the package of condoms laying on the floor. 

"SOO MIN!!!!" Your mind screamed and you quickly grabbed the package and threw it back in your suitcase. 

You flushed so hard and Yongguk gazed at you dumfounded. There was no use in hiding it as he had already seen it. You didn't know what to say or do. You looked up at Yongguk and bit your lip. Your cheeks flushed from the embarrassment and your boyfriend remained silent. 

You were about to explain that Soo Min had been joking around and hid it in your suitcase without you knowing. But Yongguk choose to say something.

"You don't have to be shy about it" he said and walked towards you.

He opened your suitcase and took out the package. Your eyes widened once more and he read the package.

"It's the same brand as the one I brought" he grinned and you gapped at him.

Yongguk's cheeks were also a bit flushed. He coughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hurry up and get changed" he said and walked away with the package.

You instantly got up and went to the washroom. You locked the door and needed a moment to let out your feelings. 

Once you were dressed and got out of the hotel you did your best on forgetting the little embarrassing incident at the hotel. Luckily Yongguk didn't say a word, but even he had thought about things and brought protection with him.

This meant that he was ready to take this relationship to the next level and somehow this made you actually feel good.

The pair of you spent the whole day with sightseeing on Jeju Island. Yongguk brought you to many places and the both of you were having a great time. It was about time that the two of you went out on a trip alone. Since you first started dating you didn't get to have a proper date.

Because your relationship is a secret from the public it is hard to go out on places in Seoul.

Despite that you're glad about the fact that Yongguk brought you to Jeju Island. It would also be great if you were out of Korea in another country, where there's a bigger possibility that you won't be seen by some fans.

Nevertheless, the two of you were in a bazaar and you were looking at bracelets made of shells and stones. A particular jewelry caught your eyes. You went towards it and held it. It was a bracelet made of blue, black and red stones. You looked at it in awe. 

Yongguk noticed you gazing at the bracelet and he walked towards you. He went to stand behind you and he bent down and spoke in your ear.

"Do you like it?" He asked and you nodded.

"Do you want it?" He asked sweetly and you shook your head.

"I'll buy it for you" he said and you turned around to face him. 

Yongguk saw you smiling so brightly and he chuckled. How could such a trivial thing make you so happy.

"Gomawo oppa" you giggled and tried the bracelet.

It fit aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter