Hurt

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11- Hurt

 

On your way back to the school, manger Kang's words were stuck in your mind.

What does he mean?

It all seemed unrealistic to you. But maybe they will come back, or maybe manger Kang meant something else. Whatever it is, you were sure you would be happy, just like he said to you.

"I hope he returns back" you sighed and went back to your next lesson...

Mr. Choi was on his way in to the classroom, when he spotted you in the hallway, he stopped you immediately.

“_____ sshi, I have something important to tell you later, after class, come up to my table, when class ends okay?” your teacher said.

“Sure sir, but what is it ? Does it have something to do with my assignment? Was it bad?” you asked.

You got worried, because he seemed very serious.

“Don't worry miss, it has nothing to do with your assignment, your assignment was good" He smiled.

“Oh, then I'm relieved, thank you sir” you said.

You went back the classroom, sat down on your seat and the class began.

“Why aren't you paying attention young lady!”

You were absent minded and got startled by the sudden loud words from Mr. Choi. You looked up at your teacher and discovered that he was yelling at Jae Hee.

“I'm.. sorry sir” she said.

She stuttered, you ignored what was going on and looked outside the windows of the classroom into the big parking lot. A black van had stopped in front of the school, you squinted your eyes to look clearer after it.

However Mr. Choi was snapping at you now "miss____ pay attention!".. You looked back apologetic at your teacher and you bowed and continued listening..

"Jae Hee didn't you see that van? It looked familiar. I think they are back" you heard one of the girls say to Jae Hee, you knew what they were talking about and who, because you saw the va

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter