Being the Tutor

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14- Being The Tutor

 

Days had passed with you working as a new tutor for B.A.P. It was all a new thing for you. Luckily the boys helped you out a lot by doing their homework. They listened and you had fun with them during the breaks.

You talked more with Yongguk, he seemed to like this thing with you teaching them English, even though you were a student yourself and too young to be a teacher, you did your job pretty well. You got compliments from their company on how the boys improved. You suddenly felt a part of them, they all treated you like you were a part of their family.

You and Yongguk got a lot closer, you weren’t sure whether it was just you or him too that felt the certain connection between the two of you. He would look at you differently, so would you. He was freer now and he would hug you every time they left.

He planned their schedule with you and he even listened to your advices. Whenever he was overworked, you would ask him to calm down and you would make things easier for him.

Today was another day where you were going to work with them. You got a special classroom for the boys to tutor in and for you to work in. No one knew about this, you were asked to not tell anyone.

It was fine with you, however it how Soo Min wasn't allowed to know anything. You just told her that you tutored for some juniors at school instead.

You were waiting for the boys to arrive and they were running a little late. Yongguk sent you a message about it, he also wrote that he would bring food and drinks along. You were excited and began to write your things on the board.

It finally knocked on the door and Yongguk came in.

“Hey there” he said in a deep voice.

“Hey you, where are the others?” you asked.

“They are on their way”

He moved closer over to you and your heart started beating faster. You hadn't been alone with Yongguk since you became his tutor. He finally stood beside you and you could smell his cologne. He was studying you, while you wrote the things up on the blackboard.

“Learn to say five things about yourself in English” he read out loud.

“Hmm, 1 I like composing music and writing lyrics, 2. I like to work o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter