A Change In Things

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18- A Change In Things

 

Two had days passed since the last time you saw Bbang, today he and B.A.P would be coming to school for another lesson in english with you. You were preparing for the lecture, writing on the board words and important phrases they could use for their next concert. The CEO of TS Entertainment had handed you a project for the boys to work with.

As you were preparing the things, your thoughts wandered around, you had been texting together with Bbang the past two days, and he couldn’t come to visit you due to his busy schedule and practice. You took a deep breath.

 “Has he told the members about us?.. No probably not.. Or did he? Hmm.. I guess I will see today, when he comes”. You thought

You received a text from Yongguk.

“We are there in five minutes” you read. Suddenly you looked up panicked and ran towards the mirror, fixed your hair and shirt and went back to writing on the board. Looking as normal as you were before you and Yongguk confessed..

“Oh noona, how are you doing?”

Zelo asked, walking in the room with the rest of the boys behind him.

“Fine and how have you guys been?”

“Well. There's just a lot of practice lately due to the preparation for the upcoming concert” Youngjae spoke on behalf of the members. The guys fell down on their chairs restless. They looked pretty tired and you felt sad seeing them in this condition.

Your eyes met Bbang’s, he gave you a knowing smile. Your cheeks turned slightly red.

“You guys look so tired, so let’s take it easy today”

“Ah, _____ah you’re the best!” Daehyun said.

 

**
 

Two hours passed working with the project and it was yet time for another break. Yongguk finally came up to you and stood beside you. “I’ve missed you” he whispered. Your heart skipped a beat. “Yongguk-shi, the guys are here” Yongguk sighed. “Come with me out for a moment”.

The both of you stood on the rooftop, breathing in fresh air. Yongguk was beside you.

“How have you been these past two days “ he asked looking into your eyes.

“I should be asking you.. You didn’t look like this, the last time I saw you. Yongguk-shi, please remember to rest”. You looked down on the ground worried. His hands were suddenly around your waist, you looked at him startled and he pulled you in. “Don’t worry about me” he caressed your cheek. “How can I not Yongguk-shi. Your eyes are so.. red”.

“It’s because I practiced till late morning”.. You hugged him tightly.

“I get it, you’re a perfectionist, but remember to rest”

“Alright _____ah”.

 

“Yongguk-ah? Where are you.. Yongguk?”

You heard Himchan’s voice coming from the entrance door. You quickly pulled away from Yongguk. Seeing how he also pulled away, you knew the members didn't know bout the two of you. Himchan f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter