First Day

His Special Tutor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1- First Day

The alarm rang 8 am.. The sun was coming in through the windows, the warmth from the sun was lingering on your body, the bed was too comfortable to leave.. ”aish” you moaned. But you had to get up. You cannot miss the first day in your new school. South Korea has always been a country you wanted to visit, you liked the culture.

Visit was the the real plan, but you ended up moving there. You had a Korean friend, who you knew from home. She asked you to live with her in her apartment, as long as you helped a bit out with the bills. It was cheap since you were two people, who were paying for the rent and bills. Not to mention how a nice place it was.

" ____Ah get up!! we are running late." your best friend Soo Min exclaimed.

You jumped out of bed, and ushered yourself into your clothes, you looked at your clock beside your bed 9. 25 am ”oh damn it the bus is coming soon!! I overslept!”. You ran into the kitchen, Soo Min was quickly eating..

"Yah! Eat, eat something!! we need to take the bus now!" she said.

You grabbed an bananna and the keys. You and Soo Min ran out, the bus stop was at least 5 minutes away from home. Soo Min was fast on her legs, she was some feet away from you. While running you noticed that your bag was open, you tried closing it, but it was difficult.

" ____AH WATCH OUT!!!" she exclaimed.

Bam!! you ran into a guy, he was tall, big and chubby. You fell down onto the ground, your papers flying everywhere. Everything fell out of your bag.

"Oh no oh nooo!!"

You quickly got everything into your bag ”I'm sorry!!” you screamed at the guy and ran away.. The bus was there and you quickly got in and found your seat, Soo Min sat there glaring at you.

"Jinja! You normally wake up so easy, what's wrong with you today." Soo Min said and sighed.

"I don't know." you sighed and added- ”I’m still tired, it’s the sun. It was so warm and great, I couldn't get up."

"Heol! I know you, you slept late again!" she gasped.

"Alright, alright yes, I couldn't sleep last night." you admitted.

Your stop came and you both got off the bus, you were walking up the stairs into the school, Soo Min kept talking about some things. Soo Min had to go to her class, you attended both Korean and English classes.

Soo Min took English classes too, but unfortunately she was in another class then yours. When you both found out that you weren't in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter