Agent Bacon

30 Day Challenge

Day 13 July 19th

 

“So…Agent Bacon…You finally found me,” smiled the evil Dr. Ren as he smirked in the direction of Agent Bacon. “But what you don’t know is that you also found my trap!”

 

The evil Dr. Ren then pressed a button and the almost all the floor surrounding Agent Bacon disappeared, leaving a tank of irritated, hungry, and mutated goldfish to swim around the small platform that was held our now trapped secret agent.

 

“So what now Agent Bacon?” and the evil Dr. Ren stopped here to the cat that sat in his arms, “You’re trapped and the only way out is through the goldfish and your…death….Muahahahahaha!” The evil Dr. Ren laughed as he his cat and walked away, leaving the secret agent alone with only one guard.

 

Agent Bacon had some bacon floss in his pocket and knew what he had to do. Throwing it around a bar that was oh so conveniently placed, Agent Bacon swung himself to the other side of the mutated goldfish and then karate chopped the unsuspecting guard while his back was turned.

 

“Now to find Dr. Ren and stop him from destroying the world!” And with that our triumphant super spy was out the door and on his way to stop a madman.

 

-Narrator-

Will Dr. Ren destroy the world? Will Agent Bacon be able to save the day and the bacon? Tune in next time to Agent Bacon, Super Spy Extraordinaire!

 

 

 

A/N:

 

So I went for a comedic thing this time. Also I’m going to try and keep my jibber jabbering to a minimum. So hope you all enjoyed this, and Oh! Behave! (Love Austin Powers movies! Don’t own them though!) Peace, love, hippies, cookies, kisses, Austin Powers, your bias, and oh yeah!...Your favorite groups cd in the mail to you now! Bye!  *chuu~    ^_~