Chapter 9: Sulli and Soojung's Heartache

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilsan, South Korea

It was just after sunset, and the sky was streaked with purple and red when Taemin and Soojung took a romantic stroll in the Lee's garden.He picked a white rose and gently tucked it behind her ear.

They sat down on a wrought iron bench under the cherry blossom tree and snuggled close together.Taemin brushed a gentle kiss across Soojung's lips.

"Je t'aime ma cherie"he whispered.

Soojung murmured a sigh.She didnt know what he'd just told her, but she was sure it was something romantic.

He leaned back and gazed at her , his eyes dancing with amusement."You understand these words I say, yes?"

Soojung smiled at him."Not a clue"

"I teach you, then"Taemin offered.

She wrinkled her nose."Later"she kissed him on the lips.

Taemin chuckled against her lips, then pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.She felt his fingers brushing through her hair, caressing the back of her neck.Suddenly, Taemin stopped from kissing her when he touched the Channel Diamond Bracelet in her wrist.

His mind wandered somewhere...Paris France....two years ago...

"If we get caught, I'll be on the next plane to Seoul and you will never see me again for sure!"Naeun muttered as they gingerly crept up the staircase to her room.When they reached her door, Taemin pulled her close and touched his lips to hers.Suddenly a burst of male and female chatting on the stairs brought Naeun back to her senses.Snapping to attention, she grabbed Taemin by the sleeves of his shirt and dragged him into her room.Peeking from behind the door, she watched as her parents appeared on the landing.She closed the door and leaned back against it.

"That was close"Naeun breathed.

Taemin sat on her bed and stared at her face then his eyes landed to the emerald necklace around her neck then to the diamond bracelet on her right wrist.Despite the fact that the fact that the necklace was fake, Naeun chose to keep it.

"Her heart is sentimental"he reminded himself.It was one of the things he loved about her.Naeun's parents and his parents are mortal enemies but it didnt stopped them to fall for each other.It's been a challenging three years for both of them but they managed to survived the relationship because of their strong belief and trust to one another.

Naeun was about to join Taemin in bed when she stopped in her tracks.Taemin frowned upon seeing the sudden transformation in Naeun's expression---her face twisted in pain while clutching her chest.

He stood up and moved closer to her."Naeun,what's going on?"he asked in a worried tone and placed his arms across her shoulders."Are you sick?"

She began coughing violently.Taemin scooped her in his arms and lay her in bed."I'll be back in a minute"he told her

Still coughing, Naeun gripped his hand to stop him from leaving the room."P-please...stay in here"she said in a weak voice.

"But mon ange..."Taemin felt so helpless as he watched her in gasping breath, clutching her chest.

"I am sick Tae...and...dying"she confessed.

His eyes never left her as he swallowed a huge lump in his throat, struggling to surpress all the emotions that were threatening to break loose.

"Naeun...I...I dont understand...why didnt you tell me about...your condition"his voice faltered.Tears started to pool in his eyes.

She placed his hand across her chest.'"Forgive me Tae..."

"Tae...are you okay?"

Taemin snapped back to present after hearing Soojung's voice.

"What's wrong?"Soojung asked, suddenly concerned.

He shifted his head away from her and cleared his thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter