Chapter 6: Hearts and Flowers

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Hotel

Finally Minho turned toward her.He looked at Sulli as he fought to regain some composure, battling the raging desire.

"I dont believe in love Miss Choi" he confessed."Love doesnt exist in my world"

Sulli frowned slightly as though what he said was a foreign language.

Is there a person in this world who doesnt believe in love?.There was something about the way he said it that made his confession sound like a challenge, and Sulli wondered if Minho's belief had something to do with a horrible experienced from the past.

Minho was watching her closely,and it didnt take a mind reader to know what's on her mind. 

"Have you ever been hurt before?"she asked curiously

There was a brief silence before Minho said."Yes"

Oh my

"Badly?"

She saw the muscles in his jaw tense and she could sense his inner conflict.His suffering was reflected in his eyes when he looked into the depth of her eyes.He leaned his back against the door and stared blindly at the ceiling, unable to face the compassion he knew he'd seen in her eyes.

"Hurt, punished, beaten...I've tasted everything..."he smiled bitterly."In my world, wealth, power and pride are the only things that matters"

Sulli shook her head in disbelief, her gaze fixed on the floor."Rich arrogant people..."she blurted in disgust."Thank god, I came from a poor family"

A glint of amusement flickered in his eyes as he gave her a tender smile."You never fail to impress me with your non pretentious attitude.Somehow,you've managed to get under my skin more than anyone else did"

She flustered, her heart started beating erratically."Do you...really mean what you've said a while ago?"

Minho went to her, and slipped his arms around her waist."I mean it"a wicked twinkle lit up his eyes.

"Ya, let me go!"her palms were on his chest,trying to push him but surprisingly she couldn't take her hands off his chest.

"Then push me baby"he said seductively."Your palms are in my chest"

Her eyes widened, she opened to say something.But whatever she was about to say was never uttered as Minho's mouth descended on hers.Sulli felt as if her world had been blasted out of orbit as unfamiliar sensation possessed her body.She remained paralyzed as he devoured the sweetness of .

A deep driving hunger welded Minho's body against hers.A charge of desire surged through him, knocking the breath from him with an emotional explosion so new to him.Dragging his mouth away, he clenched his jaw and his expression twisted in a grimace as overwhelming rush of tenderness and lust flamed through his system.Searching for the right words to tell her what's in his mind, Minho slowly trailed his thumb across her cheek, his intenseness trapping them both in an unbreachable spell.

Finally, he spoke"People assumed that were an item,I think it's a good idea if we make it real"Minho's eyes glows and his lips turn up in a smile."I can give you everything, money,power and pleasure"he spoke the last word slowly

She lifted her chin and met his steady gaze."I dont need your money, power and pleasure Mr Choi"she said in a firm voice."All right, there's chemistry between us, there's magic but I am a hopel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter