Chapter 4: The Wager

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan, South Korea

Two Days Ago...

Minho cringed at the sound of Hyuna's loud voice as they sat side by side in the Choi's garden.

"Is that what I have to put up with for the rest of my life?"he wondered.

Sitting directly across from him in a patio chair, Lady Kim shot daggers at him with her burning eyes, as if she'd read his mind.The kissing scene incident at the Lee Mansion become a hot topic yesterday.Minsik was so furious after he saw the pictures, his father told him to dump Sulli as soon as possible.He secretly smile when he remembered the kissed they'd shared.Since last night, Sulli's soft lips occupied his mind.

"The honeymoon will be in France and I chose Versace to design the bridal gown"Hyuna said.

Minho blinked, nonplussed.He didnt have a clue as to what she was saying.Last he knew, she'd been descibing the quirky habits of her cousins...or friends.Apparently he'd lost track of the conversation.

Hyuna's clammy fingers gripped Minho's palm, he squirmed inwardly.

"You know, I turned down the invitation to Governors Ball, not that I wouldnt have loved to go, it's the biggest party of the year.But I absolutely loathe Victoria, the daughter of Mayor Song..."

Minho 's eyes narrowed at the mention of his childhood friend.Victoria Song was one of the nicest , kindest and most intelligent people he knew.Her spunky attitude reminded him of Sulli.

".....And furthermore, she is one girl who should never wear red.She looked absolutely hideous.I told her that, but of course she wouldnt listen"Hyuna grinned nastily."I'm not one to listen to gossip, but I heard Victoria was recently seen in a cheap nightclub with her gangster boyfriend named Nick Khun"

Lady Kim shuddered dramatically."Those beggars are notorious for trying to wedge their way into the noble society"

"Victoria met her lowlife boyfriend during her recent visit to a dirty slum for a charity work"Hyuna sniffed loudly."And she had the nerve to snub me in Jeju last month!I wish we didnt have to invite her to the wedding, omma"she pouted

"Mayor Song is a dear friend of your father"Lady Kim said.

Minho caught himself staring at the falling leaves that had touched down on the pond.It brought back the memory of the kissed he and Sulli shared last night.He took a deep breath as he recalled her beautiful face....a face of a temptress

Hyuna elbowed him in the side, startling him.Minho stared at her blankly .

"I said a ski honeymoon will be such fun, dont you agree?"Hyuna asked."I just love skiing especially in the Alps"

Minho's mind wandered off again."I wonder if Sulli likes to ski..."

 

Lee Mansion

Sulli chewed her bottom lip as her volcanic temper started to rise once again."I knocked on the wrong door"

He flashed her a mocking smile"Really?"

"Ya!what do you---"

Minho interrupted her ranting, grabbed her arm and pulled her inside the room.

He closed the door behind them and looked at her face.His eyes  moved down to her lips.It was slightly parted due to shock.He drew a harsh breath.

"Damn this woman for driving me crazy!"he felt a sudden surged of desire while staring at her sensual lips.

Sulli finally recovered from shocked and glared at him."Ya!why did you pulled me inside of this room!"she shouted

He didnt answer her, instead he placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around.

Three pair of eyes were looking at them quizzically.Soojung,Taemin and Yuri---Taemin's cousin

She scratched her head as her cheeks turned a furious pink."So I knocked on the right door"she murmured.

Minho grinned boyishly."Obviously"

Sulli clenched her teeth as her blood began to boil then, she noticed his hands resting comfortably against her shoulders."Get your filthy hands off me you cocky bastard!"she roughly removed his hands as if he's a carrier of a deadly virus.

Minho gave her a lopsided smile and strode forward, he sat beside Yuri on the long couch.

"Ssul..."Soojung called weakly.

Her gaze zeroed in on her sister, laying on the bed while clasping Taemin's hand.

"How are you?"Sulli asked as she sat at her sister's bedside."I brought omma's home made honey"

Soojung smiled and looked at Taemin.They talked using their eyes.

After a few seconds, Taemin stood up and kissed her in the forehead."I'll be back later"he told her."We'll just go to the library"

Taemin shifted his head to Minho and Yuri."Let's play pool downstairs"he walked past them and stepped out the room.

Yuri and Minho rose from their seat.Yuri gave an insulting up-and-down stare to the Choi sisters before looping her arms through Minho."Let's go oppa"

Sulli's brow furrowed and pursed her lips."What the heck is her proble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter