Chapter 8: Minho's Rule

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Paris, France

She turned around and smiled at him, he felt as though the entire room lit up from her sweet smile.

"Come here mon ange"Taemin said softly, beckoning to her with his arms"I have a surprise for you"

Her eyes narrowed, her curiosity piqued."You brought me a present?"she asked.

"Yes"Taemin showed her a small package wrapped in lavander fabric"Voila"he said, holding it out toward her.

She smiled, beaming with delight as she accepted the gift.They sat down together in the velvet couch, then she began unwrapping her gift.

"It's beautiful!"she exclaimed as she lifted the Channel Diamond Bracelet.Taemin draped it over her wrist, admiring the way the diamond bracelet suited her smooth skin.

"You like it?"Taemin asked.

She turned to him and smiled."I love it"she leaned over and kissed him."Thank you, Tae"

"Can I take back that fake necklace I gave you on the train"

She pouted her lips and touched the emerald necklace."I told you, i dont care if it's fake"she said."This necklace is very special to me"

"But mon ange..."he pleaded."I only gave it to you because I had nothing better at that time.It is... junk.The bracelet is for you"

She glanced down at her wrist."And I'll treasure it forever"she vowed."But the necklace means a lot to me"

Taemin pushed his hand through his hair."Remember on the train to Brussels,I promised I would replace it someday"

She gave him a suspicious look."What are you going to do with it?are you going to keep it handy in case another pretty girl happens to come along?"

He shook his head.'"Of course not!"he sighed wearily and framed her face  with his hands."I will never fall to another girl because my heart only beats for you and only you"

Her heart melted."Me too"she flashed him a wide smile.Taemin curved his hand around the back of her neck,bent his head to claim her lips.

She closed her eyes as his lips touched hers.Suddenly a door slammed somewhere nearby and a female loud voice erupted in the hallway.They broke apart and froze.

"Omma will be here any minute.You have to get out of here!"she muttered.

Taemin nodded and slowly dragged himself up to his feet.

"Hurry!"she urged.

"This feud between our families are totally ridiculous"he said bitterly.

He walked over to the door, opened it a crack and peered out.Then, he looked back over his shoulder and blew her a kiss."I love you Naeun"he whispered.

Naeun gave him a dazzling smile."Je t'aime"she echoed in french

Taemin uttered a low groan  as he opened his eyes.He found himself staring at the ceiling while recalling his dream---vivid dream of Naeun---his greatest love.

"I must get her off my mind"he whispered painfully as tears spiralling down his face.

 

 

Minho's Penthouse

"Feel at home"

Tranquility diffuse through her as she glanced around the inside of the penthouse.The natural mix of stone and wood presented a blend of nature  that she found soothing.Italian marbel floors,high rise beamed ceilings, imported chandelier and lamps and silk curtains are a few details that caught her attention.The living room was one enormous area while at the second floor of the penthouse,a huge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter