Chapter 17: Safe Haven

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ilsan, South Korea

Minho's Penthouse

"You !"Chansung held her wrists above her head and tore her blouse open.

"Help me!"

"Shut up !"he clenched his fist and punched her in the stomach.The viscious blow left her whole body paralyzed.She could barely breathe.

It hurts...it hurts a lot...

Suddenly, she heard Minho's voice....he's calling her name...then a loud banging on the door followed....

She collapsed on the floor after Chansung released her.All of her strength were drained out of her body...she felt so weak and helpless.

Tears spilled down her cheeks.

Before closing her eyes,a familiar black leather shoes stop in front of her."Minho...."she whispered.

"Nooo!!!"

Minho rushed over to the bed when he heard Sulli's scream.The thick blanket had been thrown off, and for one awful moment he thought she was having a convulsion.She jerked her arm across her face in a defensive gesture, and he realized she was in the throes of a terrfying nightmare--- the nightmare inflicted by her scumbag maniac boss.

He sat down on the bed and cradle her stiff body in his arms.He gathered her closer to him.

"It's all right baby..."Minho said in a soothing voice and held her securely.He wiped her tears and sweats away.Then, he began to rock her while whispering sweet comforting words in her ear.Finally the rigidity in her body began to ease and she pressed her damp face against his neck 

"You are safe now"he kissed her hair and her temple while continously rocking her.

Suddenly, she sagged against him and drew a heavy breath then she opened her eyes.

"Minho.."she breathe.

The near-frantic relief he heard in her voice sent a spasm of pain through him, and he held her with all the strength he possessed.She burst into tears and buried her face across his bare chest.

"Oh baby, you're breaking my heart"he swallowed a huge lump in his throat as tears started to pool in his eyes.With a groan he molded her tightly against him.He her hair, her face and kissed her softly on the forehead.Fierce protectiveness suffused all over him

It took more or less an hour before Sulli's stormy weeping stopped.His expression became grave as she heaved a tremulous sigh that was the aftermath of crying.

"Feeling better?"there was a hint of glow in his eyes while looking down at her.Tenderly, he wiped her tears with his thumbs.

She stared at him and nod."Thank you for coming on time and I'm sorry for not listening to you.My stubborness got the best of me"she said in a regretful voice.She clung her arms around his neck, drawing his face more closer.

"Honestly, I was so mad at you for the near death heart attack you've caused me earlier but when you start crying..."he smiled widely at her."Oh baby....you make me forget everything"he kissed her palm and held it against his cheek.

"I will never defy you from this day forward"

He arch an eyebrow."Miss Choi, I don't think you should make promises you can't fulfill"he teased.

She wrinkled her nose."By the way, what happened to my scumbag-maniac boss?"

Minho's expression turned grim,he tightened his hold around her."I gave him the beating he so much deserved and put him to jail"

"What kind of beating?

"I broke his nose,gave him a black eye and a huge cut in his eyebrow"he answered through gritted tee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter