Chapter 16: The Danger

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea

T&B Enterprise

"This came by fax"Sulli handed Chansung the paper."From F& S company"

Chansung smiled widely."Thanks Miss Choi"

"Sir, is there anything else you'd like me to do?"

"Dinner"

She wrinkled her forehead."Come again sir?"

He leaned his back against the swivel chair and shot Sulli a seductive smile."Would like to have dinner with me later Miss Choi?we should celebrate your first day at work"

"Dinner with my boss?is that a good idea?"she asked herself.

"I'm afraid I have to turn down your invitation SIR"she empahasized the last word."I'm far too busy tonight"

Chansung raised an eyebrow,his curiosity piqued."Busy with boyfriend?"malice crossed his eyes.

She flustered."Yes.He'll pick me up after work"

He shrugged and doesnt seemed to mind her refusal."Maybe some other time"

"Is there anything else sir?"

He stared at her for a moment before returning his eyes to the paper."You may go now Miss Choi"

She shut the door with a frown on her forehead.

 

Choi Enterprise 

Minho picked up the bunch of roses and stood them up in one corner.There were twelve of them in all---lush,red flowers with petals that looked as though they were made of velvet.A couple of them were still just buds, delicate new blooms that had hardly the opportunity to unfurl---but most of them had already opened,coquettishly displaying their brilliant crimson folds.Here in his office they looked distinctly out of place.

He looked  once again at the note.It carried his own handwriting, saying "Congratulation on your first day at work.I can see that your tomorrows are going to be absolutely wonderful.Let's have dinner tonight?

A bright smile curved on his lips as anticipation pumped through him.He cant wait to see her again,to touch her smooth flawless skin and to inhale her intoxicating scent.

He groan like a wounded beast as the memories of their lovemaking entered through his mind.He wanted her.He wanted her so much.A surged of powerful possiveness for Sulli consumed his entire being--- his heart,mind,body and soul.

 

T&B Enterprise

At five thirty, just as the rest of the office was packing up to go home,Chansung came and peered his head over Sulli's cubicle.

"Going home?"

She slightly nod while collecting her bag and jacket "I'm off now Mr Hwang"

With shining eyes,Chansung said: "Okay Miss Choi.Thanks for today!I'll see you tomorrow"

Carrying her stuff,Sulli bid farewell to Chansung and excitedly stepped out of the building.She beamed when saw Minho's black ferarri from a distance.

"Miss Choi!"

She stopped from walking and turned around after she heard Chansung's voice.

"What does he want this time?"her irritation towards her new boss began to rise up.

Showing his perly white teeth, Chansung steps closer to her."You left your phone"

She felt the warmth of his hand as he handed her the iPhone and when she glanced at up,his eyes turned a shade darker as his gaze runs up and down her body.A malicious mischief crossed his eyes that quickly dissappeared.

"Thanks"she murmured as she held the phone.An odd feeling of awkwardness came rushing through her.

"Have a good evening Miss Choi"he smiled and then walked back into the building without a backward glance.

She was just about to let out a sigh of relief,  when Minho appeared from behind.

"Who's that?"he asked in a razor sharp voice.His big brown eyes shooting fireballs to Chansung's back.

"My boss, Mr Hwang Chansung"she stared at the iest man on earth, and his mouth pressed into thin line.He held her hand and they began walking towards the car.

"What's your scumbag boss like?"he asked after they settled on their car seats.

"Scumbag?"

His eyes narrowed in slits."I dont like the way he looked at you"he started the ignition."I want you to render your resignation tomorrow morning"

Sulli's mouth dropped open,she was totally appalled by what he said."Are you out of your mind?I'm not going to resign just because you dont like my boss.Hell no Choi Minho!"

"That man wants to get inside your Sulli"he said bluntly."Do you think I would just sit here and do nothing?I'll destroy his face if he dare touch even a strand of your hair"he gripped tight the wheel as he drives his way on the road.

She clenched her fists as her anger escalated."You're being paranoid!"she raged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter