Chapter 14: Carousel of Love

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilsan, South Korea

After taking his daily routine of morning jogging at Ilsan beach, Minho went back to the penthouse.He had intended on going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Sulli, but he was drawn instead to the door of the bedroom.

The lines of his face softened as he leaned against the doorframe,his gaze locked on the woman who lay sleeping in his bed.She was lying on her side with one arm curled under her head, her auburn silken hair spread out like a disheveled halo around her face.The sheet was draped loosely across her form, exposing only her shoulders, but the light fabric barely veil the enticing curves of her body.For him, there was something so defenseless, so al about her despite the toughness of her attitude, and it spurred a deep feeling of possessiveness in him.

For the longest time he stood silently watching her sleep, his body responding to the picture of innocent sensuality she presented.He wanted her.He wanted her very much.Not with the driving unrelenting hunger that demanded consummation, but with a need that went far beyond the physical.He ached to hold her, to feel her against him.He needed to savor the softness,the warmth and the fragrance of her.But he made no move to go to her.This too, was something to savor because for the first time he was able to hold his raging passion

As if sensing his presence Sulli stirred, her lips parting in a soft sigh.Quickly and quietly he moved to the bed and crouched beside her.With the gentle of touches he took her face in his hands.She awoke without a murmur, and gave him a drowsy smile.

"Good morning"Sulli's voice was husky with sleep and as sensual as velvet.

He smiled at her as he caressed her ears with his thumbs.Tightening his hold on her face, he leaned over and covered with his own."Good morning baby"he murmured against her lips.With a soft sigh, Sulli slipped her arms around his neck, wordlessly urging him to lie beside her.A deep driving hunger welded Minho's body as she responded to him.

"Let's make love...again"he said breathlessly as he dragged his mouth away from her to refill his lungs with oxygen.

She caressed his jaw with the back of her hand as she nodded in agreement.He took her hand,one by one he planted a soft kissed onto her finger tips then he lowered his head and claimed for another passionate kiss.

 

"Who's Peanut?"

Minho's coffee mug hung in the air after hearing her question.For a fleeting instant,pain appeared in his eyes but when he shot her a crooked smile, the pain was gone.

"My bestfriend"he replied

"Is Peanut a he or a she?"

He stared at Sulli for a moment before he looked away to hide the threatening tears as Peanut's beautiful memories came flashing back in his mind.She caught the glistening tears in his eyes and it made her heart swelled with sympathy over him.

"Peanut's a male dog"he said then swallowed a huge lump in his throat."And he's dead"

A long silence followed

"Do you...do you want to talk about him?"she said in an unsure voice.

Minho pushed his empty plate and shook his head then his mouth pressed into thin line when he noticed that she was not touching her food.

"Eat Sulli"he said in a commanding voice

"I'm not hungry"she said while playfully pricking the pancake using a fork."And I usually skipped breakfast"

His jaw clenched tightly."You need to eat.Seriously, eating breakfast is the most important meal of the day.When you have breakfast it helps you keep your energy up and gives you a mental advantage."he took a deep breath."I dont want my girl to get sick so start eating"

Her eyes narrowed in slits as she looked at him."Oh geez!Domineering Choi Minho is back again!"she thought.

"You're not my father so stop scolding me!"she yelled at him.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he tried his damn best to control his anger."You're acting like a child again"he said in razor sharp voice."Start eating your breakfast...now!"

She gave him a flying dagger stare before digging her breakfast."Oh god!I hate you"she muttered angrily while chewing.Once again, she felt confused with herself and Minho.Bizaare would probably the right adjective to describe their relationship.One minute they were lovey-dovey, the next they were fighting like old couple.

Minho's sour mood changed after a few minutes "Is there any particular place you wanna go today?"

"A place?"

He tipped his head in a slight nod.

"You're not returning me home?my parents must be so damn worried at this moment.I need to call omma and te---"

"I've already called your mother last night"he interrupted."I asked her permission if it's fine with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter