Chapter 11: The Dinner

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilsan, South Korea

They headed into a high class Italian restaurant in Ilsan.Sulli felt out of place because of her outfit:white shirt,blue jeans and sneakers while Minho is a  wearing a three piece grey suit and blue tie.People inside the restaurant threw a curious glance at her, most of them arch their aristocratic eyebrows others smirked at her.

"I dont belong here,look at my clothes"she said to Minho.

He smile,a blend of tenderness and whimsicality registered in his face.He took her hand,lifting it to his mouth.She could feel the warmth of his breath against her fingers,tiny shivers of sensation tingling over her skin.His beautiful big brown eyes seemed to mesmerise her into standing quite still, even her breath suspended when he turned her palm upwards, and brushed a light kiss against the sensitive skin.

"Whatever you wear,you'll always look radiant"he assured her.

Sulli's cheeks turned a furious pink."Damn I'm soooo melting right now.How can this man be so complex yet so damn romantic?"she thought.

The waiter ushered them to a table for two, near the restaurants patio.Minho got annoyed by the odd look that some people were throwing at Sulli.

"She's my girl"he proudly said in a firm voice.The snobbish aristocratic people bent their heads in humiliation.

"We''ll each have sirloin steak cooked in medium rare with marsala and wild mushroom sauce and two glasses of Chateau Lafite red wine"Minho said to the waiter as they sat down.

"Anything, sir?"the waiter asked, obviously intimated by Minho's strong presence."Tell your manager that I want to exclusively reserve the entire restaurant to me and my girlfriend.I want those rude customers out within thirty minutes"he handed the waiter his gold credit card.

The waiter's eyes grew a fraction after hearing his request.

Sulli gape at him, totally stunned.Like seriously he bought the entire restaurant tonight for both of them!

"C-certainly sir"the waiter said in a hesitant voice and scurried away.

"Are you crazy?!why did you do that"Sulli said, glaring at him.

Minho blinked."They deserve to be kick out because of their atrocious nasty attitude.Like what I've said before, whoever dares to intimidate and criticize my girl will have to deal with me"he explained in a raised voice.

She shook her head in mixed emotion.For the second time, the high and mighty Choi Minho left her speechless.

"Oh!you're so..."she gritted her teeth while clenching her fist."Domineering..over bearing...manipulative...arrogant..."

"And crazy for you"he added and winked at her.The customers left the restaurant after thirty minutes, most guests scowled at them, others shrugged and chose to ignore them.

The waiter arrived and started serving the food.He carefully filled the glasses with the 160,000$ red wine before he retreats.

"Eat Sulli"Minho demanded, his eyes never leaving hers.

Sulli pouted her lips, a part of her wanted to rebel against his domineering attitude.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter