Chapter 15: Danger Ahead

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilsan, South Korea

Minho's Penthouse

The summer breeze eddying in through the open french door carried with it the fresh scent of the sea,the warm sunshine as it wafted across Minho's skin,cooling his heated skin.He Sulli's back with idle laziness as he listened to the sound of the waves on the ocean.

Sulli stirred against him and instantly he focused his full attention on her.He nestled her head more comfortably on his shoulder and kissed her softly on the forehead.With immeasurable affection he combed his fingers through the tangle of her hair, then tilted her head back so he could see her face,his eyes filled with tenderness.

She looked like an innocent goddess against his arms, soft, glowing and delicate.She was so vulnerable ,and so damned brave.Such contradiction.He chuckled at that thought.Drawing her head closer to his, he gave her a soft kiss that was meant to reassure her and to comfort her that her "bandaid" for life will never leave her no matter how many storms come between them.She tightened around him and he could feel her pulse accelerating beneath his touch as she turned in his arms, molding herself against him.So soft, so warm, so giving.

His breathing was erratic as he slowly trailed his mouth across her face and down her neck.He closed his eyes and drew her even closer, murmuring against the soft curve of her shoulder."I want you in my life Sulli...forever"

He felt her body stiffen, and sensing her hesitation, he eased her onto her back and kissed her again, his mouth light and undemanding.He savored the taste of her lips, then braced himself up on one elbow, leaning over her.

Minho brushed his lips against hers and softly caressed her face with his fingertips."Dont doubt how I feel about you"

"But I thought you never be---"

He pressed his fingers against , gently silencing her."Dont think my feelings for you are only ual, Sulli"he slowly her cheek with his hand."I need you to give my life some meaning"

"Oh, Minho, if only I could erase the hurt that those people inflicted on you---"

Again he pressed his thumb against her lips to silence her."You can.All you have to do is tell me you want me too"

Her eyes filled with tears and began to tremble as she whispered brokenly."I do...so much"

Unable to resist her unspoken appeal, Minho gathered her against him and closed his eyes as she slipped her arms around his neck.He wanted so badly to give in to the intoxicating excitement she was arousing in him,but he held back.Above all else he needed to savor this moment,of being enclose with the only person who brought him "home".For the very first time,he felt at peace with himself, and he wished to keep her till eternity.God, but he want her so.

 

Choi Residence

Minho opened the passenger-side to the black ferrari, and she climbed out.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning"

She nodded in agreement.Tomorrow is her first day at work and he volunteered to pick her up before and after work.

He kissed her forehead."I'll call you later baby"

She tiptoed and planted a soft kiss on his lips."Drive safely"

Minho's eyes were twinkling while staring at her.She got embarrased and looked down at her feet.

He pulled her in his arms."I'm going to miss you...so much"he wov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter