Chapter 10: Sulli's Band Aid

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilsan, South Korea

The elevator slides open and Minho absentmindedly walked over to the penthouse foyer only to stop in his tracks when he saw Sulli---sitting down on the floor, her arms wrapped around legs and her forehead rested on her raised knees.Right now, she didnt look like the tough Sulli nor the tempress Sulli who haunted his sleep for countless of nights.She looked so fragile and vulnerable, like a lost child in the middle of a crowded place.Like a delicate flower after the storm.Tenderness overrode his heart while staring at her.He wanted to freeze the poignant moment for a long period of time.

Sulli felt his presence,she slowly lifted her head and looked at his direction.A hesitant smile curved her lips.

Minho inhaled sharply.She was so beautiful.He felt as though the entire universe exploded from her smile.

She stood up and like a ballerina,she stretched , her body arching gracefully,exposing the firm fullness of her s beneath a white shirt.The movement sent his body to lust.From tenderness to lust,such a perfect combination.

"Hi..."she said huskily.

Without uttering a single word, Minho crossed the distance between them and imprisoned her in his arms.

"M-Minho...I---"

"Shhh..."he tightened his hold over her body, kissing her hair,her temple."I missed you like crazy"he admitted.

Sulli felt as if she's gliding on cloud nine.Odd, but being in Minho's arms brought warmth and security to her.

He cupped her face in his hands and claimed in a hungry kiss.Sulli welcomed him in, letting his touge invaded the sweetness of .

His mouth was still locked with hers when he dragged them both towards the door.He abruptly stopped from kissing her as he opened the door in haste.

Just when Minho shut the door behind them,he reached out to Sulli's arms and flattened her back against the wall.

His flaming eyes penetrating through her soul that she found very disturbing, and her pulse accelerated."Why did you come here?"

She met his gaze with unflinching openness."To heal my broken heart"she replied truthfully.

A frown appeared on his face."Broken heart?"

"I caught my sister IU and Joon kissing in the alley this morning"she sighed."It hurt a lot because I like Joon so much.I desperately want to skip the pain and your the first person who pop in my mind that can help me to cure my broken heart"she said candidly.

Minho's mouth twitch in one corner."You wanted to use me as your rebound.Like a band aid to your wounded heart"he slightly shook his head in dissapointment."And that's why you bolted here, to seek refuge...attention...affection"

Unable to hold his gaze, she bent her head as tears started to pool in the corner of her eyes.

Minho's face softened a little when he saw the impending tears in her eyes.With his thumb and forefinger, he lifted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter