Chapter 20: Engagement Party

Final Answer: YES or NO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilsan, South Korea

Minho's Penthouse

Nights were the worst.Nights were unbearable.No matter how hard he tried,there was no way Minho could block out the agony of thoughts that tormented him, and he found little solace in the haunting memories.Recollections of the intimate moments they had shared during their brief time together only intensified his loneliness.Its been three days.She'd been gone for days,but it seemed like a lifetime.

He lay in his bed listening to the crashing of waves against the shore,the sound of the clock on the table by his bed and the ruffle of drapes billowing in the breeze through the open window.They were sounds that should have been familiar, but they seemed oddly incomplete without the soft murmur of Sulli beside him, and that feeling of incompleteless only intensified his loneliness.Breaking his heart into million pieces.For the first time in his life, he fell in love---fell so deeply in love only to lose in the end.

Turning onto his side, Minho rested his head on his arm and stared into the darkness.Silent tears roll down from his eyes as he reminisce their last conversation together....

He never felt so helpless in his entire life when she broke into tears  and he longed to gather her into his arms,but he fought down the urge.Sulli's tear drops were like needles,directly shooting his heart and then left it bleeding.At that moment, he thought she will slap him but instead she went to him.There were tears in her eyes as she wiped away the single tear that fell down his face.

"I understand Minho.I've read in the newspaper earlier about your engagement to Kim Hyuna"a choked sob came out from her as tears continously streamed down her face."I called Mr Kim after reading the news and he explained to me everything.You were forced to agree with the marriage so that your father will not harm my family again"she gripped his hands."I know,deep down in my heart,even if you dont say it...I know, you love me too"

"Sulli...."

She stared at him,then she encircled his neck with her arms."I love you, Minho.While on my way here,I fought so hard to set aside my feelings for you, to convince myself  that I must let you go.But when I saw you..."she tenderly caressed the side of his face."I cant stop loving you, I cant let you go----it would be like trying to stop breathing"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter