F a n g i r l s A r e S c a r y

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

Chapter Theme Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmyCA91xJ5Y


Two Days Later :

KYUNI'S P.O.V

Nervous. So nervous. Ohmygod why am I so scared?!

I tottered, uneven and awkward in my high heels, towards the high class restaurant situated in front of me. It was shaped like a Japanese pagoda and I could see the tips of some lavish trees peeking out from behind it. I myself, however, unlike how a proper lady should behave, was hiding behind a giant pole thingy, hands clammy.

This is not happening. Not happening. Not happening.

Deciding that hiding wasn't going to help anyone (and that I had about five minutes left until my time was due), I quickly darted out from behind the pole and tried to walk straight. The breeze picked up and I found myself regretting wearing the sky blue layered dress that I was wearing. Though it emphasized my features and suited me, it flew up too easily. I found it hard to stop reaching behind my and check that the dress hadn't flown up.

I reached the front of the restaurant and waited for the electronic doors to open. I stood there stupidly, dazed and lost. A pretty lady nearing middle age stared at me incredulously. I didn't get it, why was she looking at me like that when I hadn't done anything? As I waited for the slow elecctronic doors to open, my eyes slid across the lady to the person next to her.

Mir.

He waved at me, smiling a puppy smile and then cracked up laughing. A blush flamed across my cheeks as I looked back at the lady. She stared at me disapprovingly, raising a perfectly curved eyebrow. That must be my mother-in-law. How wonderful.

I turned back to Mir. He was pointing to my right and mouthing something.

I looked to my right. Two butlers stared at me, holding the doors open for the people coming into the restaurant. It was then that I realized I hadn't stopped  in front of a pair of electronic doors...I had stopped in front of a window.

Oh woe. I must've looked like a complete doofus.

I quickly ran towards the doors and tried to compose myself as I walked past the amused butlers. Inside, it was decorated grandly - what I expected. A waitress, wearing a traditional Japanese kimono, walked up to me and in an accented voice, "Are you Miss. Kyuni?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"This way," She said politely, making a beeline towards Mir's table. I followed hastily, trying not to look at anyone.

We stopped in front of them and I sat in the first available seat - opposite Mir's mother. Awkward.

The waitress lingered as much as possible, making futile efforts to catch Mir's attention. He didn't seem to notice though. He seemed pretty clueless and out of it. But he did give me a smile, which made my heart flutter with butterflies.

His mother, on the other hand, stared at me closely. Under her evaluating gaze, I couldn't help but shrink a little. I tried staring back but it was hard, her amber eyes held so much power. She was very pretty. She had Mir's nose and the same wide eyes. Now I know where he got his good looks from. I slapped myself mentally, I did not just say that.

She waved over the same waitress and the girl gave us menus. My mother-in-law (it was hard to get used to say that) ordered something that sounded very Japanese. Mir spent a while brooding over his choice, before finally ordering with a cute smile. The waitress blushed and blinked at him flirtatiously. Slightly disturbed, I looked down at my menu. There were all sorts of exotic dishes that I had never heard of before.

"Uh," I pointed to a random name. "Thank you."

The waitress took our menus and glided off, but not before 'accidentally' touching Mir on the shoulder.

"So," Began my mother-in-law, sipping her tea majestically. "How are you today, Kyuni?"

I opened my mouth, but no sound came out. I gave a small cough to clear my throat.

"Good, thank you...eomeoni," I replied. "How are you?"

"Good," She stated, putting down her cup. She smoothed her dark brown hair and turned to Mir.

"Tell your sisters that I am very disappointed in them," She tutted sternly. "For not coming today."

"Hyojin had to go to the movie set," Mir defended his siblings half heartedly. "She said sorry. And older sis had to look after Hajin. "

"Disgraceful," His mother said, acting as if she hadn't heard his answer. She laced her fingers together elegantly and turned to me again.

"Tell me," She said in a very strained warm tone. "Where do you work?"

"I..." I blushed. "Actually, I'm not working right now..."

"Well," Her eyes turned a bit cold. "I suggest you find yourself a job soon then. I don't like the idea of my son earning all the money for the household."

I bit my lip.

"How old are you again?"

I blinked, "Eighteen."

"Cheol Yong," She remarked, nodding at Mir. "Is twenty one."

I didn't know why she was telling me this. But I played along and nodded my head, smiling vaguely. Mir wasn't listening to our conversation, he was texting on his phone and grinning at something I couldn't see.

The conversation died. I watched Mir, since I couldn't look anywhere else. One way, would be staring at his mother, the other would be eyeing a fat middle aged ahjussi with a bald patch who looked like he smelled.

The waitress came with our food. Mir looked up and caught my eye. He gave a small, confused smile at my intense staring and made an aegyo face. I quirked a grin at his adorable expression and turned to my food.

It had what looked like lumpy pieces of meat. A sprig of peppermint sat on the side, as well as some syrupy sauce. The whole thing looked suspicious. But, seeing how it was set out so formally, I guessed it was a rare, expensive dish.

Mir ate his food happily. Seriously, he looked like a never ending food eater. Five minutes later, his plate(s) were clean.

"That was good," He purred, sitting back and rubbing his stomach.

I sweatdropped, glancing at my barely-touched dish. His mother ate another mouthful of her food, munching delicately and wiped with a napkin in a graceful fashion. To be polite, I ate some of my 'meat'. It was fish.

It didn't taste half bad. Hmm. I started eating it with more enthusiasm.

Halfway through, some loud, girly voices travelled through the air and to our table. I turned. A gaggle of about a dozen (rich looking) teenage girls had come into the restaurant. They wore exaggerated make up and fancy fur coats. A waiter led them over towards us.

"OHMAIGAWD~!" Squealed one of them, clapping her hands to .

The others followed her fangirlish scream.

"OHMMAAIIIIIGAWWD~!"

"OMO~! OMO~! OMO~!"

"YAAAHHHH~! AIGOOO~!!"

"MIREU~!"

They ran, screaming towards us. Mir, who had been looking relaxed, bolted up and looked fearfully at the girls.

"Aish!" He said quickly, jumping up and grabbing his jacket. "Bye umma!"

The next thing I knew, I was being yanked up by MBLAQ's maknae and dragged along in the opposite directions to the rapidly advancing fangirls.

"KYYAAAAAAA~!! THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!"

Loud, ear cracking female screams.

I turned, catching a brief glimpse of my mother-in-law's scandalous glare. A second later, a fur-clad girl chucked an apple pie viciously, in an attempt to stop us.

I was terrified.

Fangirls are scary.

~ ~


Hehehe, dumb chapter huh?

Seriously, I don't know what I'm writing these days.

Thank you simply_u, Crystalley and Rubyandsapphire4eva for your never ending awesomeness (and to new subbies) <3

Comment and subscriiibeee? :D