E x p e c t a t i o n

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

KYUNI'S P.O.V

The pot started steaming.

I quickly lifted the lid and stirred the soup. It was the right consistency and the scent seemed to be good. Dinner was finally ready.

"Everyone!" I ordered, stirring. "Dinner's ready!"

The television was off in a matter of seconds. Mir, Thunder and Joon raced each other to the table I had set up while Seungho and G.O sauntered over a few moments later. I lifted the pot with a giant huff of exertion and poured the contents into a shiny soup bowl. After I had stuck the ladle into it, I quickly served out dumplings onto different bowls. I had made extra just in case anyone wanted seconds or thirds. I wiped sweat from my brow and leant down to check the custard bread. All good.

I brought out smaller bowls and poured specific amounts of specially mixed sauce into each of them. When I finally brought the dumplings and soup over onto the table, everyone was looking up at me adoringly with puppy eyes.

My heart 'baddumped' loudly at their adorable expressions. I almost dropped the plates.

"D-don't do that," I stuttered. "It makes me self conscious."

The puppy eyes disappeared.

"If you say so," Thunder smirked.

I set the dishes in front of them and admired my work. The cutlery was all set so they dug in with hasty 'thank you's.

"Mmmm!" Joon made a rather disturbing half moan. "This is really good!"

"This is amazing!" Seungho agreed. "You're a good cook!"

A pleased blush appeared on my cheeks. 

"Aren't you eating with us?" Mir cocked his head to the side cutely as he munched.

My blush deepened, "N-no. I need to go after you finish eating so I can make dinner for my mother."

Joon and Thunder made disappointed sounds. Everyone's eating pace slowed dramatically.

I looked towards the living room, "Can I watch television?"

G.O shrugged, "Go ahead."

I went into the living room and settled in between a pile of giant, comfortable cushions. I watched some old fashioned drama and yawned while MBLAQ ate like happy bunnies from the other side of the room. The drama was boring, and I couldn't be bothered switching channels. I felt my eyes hanging drowsily.

It wouldn't hurt if I took a tiny nap right? A ten minute nap wouldn't hurt...

I yawned and laid my head against a cushion, hugging it. It felt nice. It smelt nice as well...

Like candy, cologne, soap and a certain band named MBLAQ...

...

Zzzzzzzzzzzz..............

 

~

 

MIR'S P.O.V

We did the dishes.

She had fallen asleep on the couch, hanging open. Everyone found it pretty funny, but I thought it was kinda cute.

After the last dish had been put away, Seungho and Joon went to play a video game in their room. G.O decided to take a nap so he went inside his room as well. Cheondoong and I were left to collapse onto the couch opposite Kyuni and watch television on really low volume, which we were not used to.

"Mir-ah," Thunder said suddenly.

"Ne~?" I dragged out the word, captivated by the noona making cake on telly.

"What do you think of her?" He asked.

We both glanced at her. She was snoozing peacefully.

I shrugged and pulled a cheerful face, "She's okay."

"You seem to like her," Cheondoong stated, peering at me closely.

I looked at the cake, "I just wanna be nice. Since we're being forced to marry each other, I might as well make the most of it."

He nodded and then started laughing.

"Bwoh?" I asked curiously.

"I can't wait..." He chuckled. "Until you tell Rain sunbae and the public about this!"

I'd forgotten about that.

"Aish~!" I complained.

Thunder continued to dissolve in short fits of laughter and then stood up, "I'm gunna take a nap as well."

I nodded as he shuffled around me and into the corridor leading to the rooms. I took a peek at Kyuni; she looked cold. Quietly, I took off my jacket and draped it carefully over her. I smiled at her sleeping figure - she looked cute.

My phone started ringing.

I jumped, quickly glancing at the slumbering girl. was still slack. I took my phone and quickly moved into the corridor. Caller ID said it was my mother.

"Umma," I greeted, accepting the call.

"Cheol Yong-ah," She replied. "Have you met the girl yet?"

"Ne."

"Good. Take her to meet me in three days. I'll be expecting you."

"But," I said quietly. "MBLAQ has practice."

"Don't contradict me, Cheol Yong. I'll be expecting you."

 

~ ~

>o< Lamest chapter EVAH 3

*sobbidy sob* I had one of those "I really wanna update but then I get the mental blank" moments. :(

Thank you to Crystalley, simply_u and Rubyandsapphire4eva for commenting and making me feel speshal <3 I love you guys~!

And thank you to the two new subscribers <3

Mir: I love you too! *puppy eyes*

Thunder: *pushes Mir out the window* I love you guys more!

Joon: *shoves Cheondoong out the window* Luv ya *wink wink*

ANO <3

Please continue to comment and subscribe (even if the chapters are downright horrible)! Thank you!