I n t e r e s t i n g ~

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

 

 

">http://


MIR'S P.O.V

Knock, knock, knock.

I finished rapping on our apartment door and waited for someone to answer me, letting my free hand drop to my side. I hitched the girl on my back into a more comfortable position. She didn't stir - I could feel her sleepy little breaths near the base of my neck. Still sleeping. Huh.

The door opened, it was Seungho hyung. His eyes widened slightly at the sight of us. In my mind, the image formed was of a reformed, awesome Mir, who made the water dripping from him look effortlessly y. In reality though, no offence to myself, I probably looked like a half-drowned cat with runny eyeliner.

"Cheol Yong-ah," Seungho raised an eyebrow, stepping aside to let us through. "Uh, what happened?"

Cheondoong looked up from the couch, his beanie slipping over his forehead, "Yo, how did the parent meet go?"

I slouched over to the couch and lowered Kyuni down next to Thunder, "It went okay. We got chased by fangirls, but managed to escape. Then it started raining and I ended up looking like this."

I gestured to myself. My shirt was sticking to by backside, I felt like a melting popsicle. The water running from me was creating a small puddle at my feet. I saw Cheondoong eyeing it with a 'do we have to clean it?' expression.

"Fangirls?" Joon stumbled out of the corridor while looking alarmed. "Where?"

"Not here," Seungho replied. "Our little maknae got chased by fangirls today. And his future bride got caught up in the mess."

I sneezed. G.O walked over from the connected kitchen and slapped the back of his hand against my forehead.

"OW!" I complained, trying to push it off.

"Cheol Yong-ah," He said, munching his chocolate bar and dropping his hand. "You're burning up. Go rest, or you'll be too weak to go to practice tomorrow."

"I'm going to shower first," I grumbled. "Doongie hyung, look after her."

 

THUNDER'S P.O.V

I gave Mir a sympathetic look as he trudged through the corridor. I heard the bathroom door open and close and turned back to the television. The sleeping girl next to me shifted; I glanced at her warily, wondering if the volume was on too high. I decided it was and rapidly lowered it.

"Chuuu~!" She sneezed. I looked at her quickly again. A second later, her face relaxed as she fell into a slumber again. I grinned, amazed at her skill for not waking up.

Joon, Seungho and G.O walked over and stared at her. I readjusted my beanie.

"She..." Joon hyung tilted his head to the side and poked her cheek gently. "Is sort of cute. If you look at her closely."

I snickered, "Watcha doin'?"

G.O and Seungho glanced each other, shook their heads and walked off together, obviously not bothering with the muscle idiot. Joon ran after them, eagerly suggesting an arm wrestling contest.

Something touched my leg and I jumped.

"Umma..." Kyuni mumbled, grabbing tight onto my arm.

"I-I'm not your mum!" I quickly denied, trying to tug my limb out of her grasp.

"...I don't wanna..." She complained drowsily. "...I already cleaned my room..."

"I'm not - " I began gently.

"Lemme sleep!" Her sleep shout was so powerful, I was silenced.

The next second, her arms somehow made their way around my waist, wrapping me close. Her head snuggled onto my stomach, while I froze in shock. My arms were in the air, I wasn't experienced with girls; naturally, I didn't know what to do in this situation.

Her dress was wet. The moisture seeped into my shirt.

Sang Hyun, I mentally asked myself in a panicky voice, what to do?

I could hear the shower still going. Maybe I should try lift her off me and inform Cheol Yong?

Briefly, I wondered if telepathy existed; her arms tightened around me. This was awkard. My arms were still in the air and they were getting tired. She sniffed, a lonely sound that made her seem on the brink of crying.

In that moment, my heart flooded with empathy. Quietly, I lowered my arms. Carefully, I lowered my right one onto her back, cradling her in a half-embrace. She seemed to like it. A small purr of comfort escaped .

I swallowed nervously, turning blankly back to the television. It didn't hold my interest anymore.

 

KYUNI'S P.O.V

I was warm. And comfortable. I didn't feel like sleeping anymore though. It was one of those "I need to wake up" moments.

I blinked slowly, stifling a yawn. Where was I?

I remembered a few dreary seconds later and everything came flooding back.

Mother-in-law.

Restaurant.

Fangirls.

Men's toilet.

Piggy back.

Mir.

Everything summed up. MBLAQ's apartment.

I seemed to end up here a lot lately. I tried to move, but something was resting on my back. The tips of the...fingers...curved cozily around my waist. It was an arm. Surprised and a little shocked, I looked up.

Ah. Thunder.

A feathery blush swept across my face and down my neck. His head rested to one side, his eyes closed. He was snoozing as well. He was really cute. His beanie slipped attractively down his forehead, bringing the tips of his brownish-black hair towards his face.

Shut up Kim Kyuni.

I tried to find a way to escape without waking him. The moment I touched his hand though, he stirred. He blinked at me sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Y-you're awake?" He let out a miniscule yawn, covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I'm sorry for waking you," I apologized sincerely.

"It's okay."

"I should leave," I said, checking my watch. 5:20 PM. "Can I say bye to Mir first?"

"Sure," Cheondoong smiled that sweet smile of his. "He's in his room. Last on on the right."

"Thank you."

There was a two second silence. We glanced at each other. The two second eye lock seemed to last forever. I was thoroughly embarrased.

I hurriedly got up and stumbled into the corridor. I stepped down the length of it and to the last room on the right. The door was ajar so I peeped in. Mir was in his bed, which was a calming shade of light blue. Random things were littered everywhere. He was awake, but barely. His eyes were half-closed but he blinked them wider when I walked in.

I walked in shyly, self conscious.

"Hi," He rubbed his eyes. "Did you sleep well?"

"Ne," I replied, smiling. "Thank you for today...sort of."

He grinned his puppy smile, "You're welcome...sort of."

His smile, which usually looked effortless, seemed a bit strained. As I watched, he shivered and sneezed. My eyes widening, I rushed forward and felt his forehead.

You know how everyone says "electricity" passes through touches? I used to think that was just a dumb myth. How could electricity form when you touch someone?

Well it sort of did when I touched his forehead. It was brief, instant. A tingly, shivery feeling echoed down my spine and I whipped my hand back. I tried ignoring the feeling.

"You-you have a fever," I stammered.

Mir shrugged, looking undisturbed, "It'll go away."

"Drink water," I urged.

He pointed next to him, where two glasses filled with water sat like soldiers on the bedside table. He attempted a smile again, but his eyes seemed to be wanting to close.

"Drink lots of water," I told him. "I'll leave now..."

He nodded, closing his eyes, "I'm sorry I can't take you back. Will you be okay?"

"Don't worry." I mumbled, backing away to the door. "Look after yourself."

I glanced at him one more time - his brown bangs slipping onto his eyelids, which were closed sleepily. I closed the door softly and walked down the corridor again. I could hear Seungho, Joon and G.O's voices in a room.

"Bye~!" I called loudly.

"Seungho you - oh, bye! Want us to take you back?" G.O called back.

"No, I want to go back myself!" I replied.

"Come back soon!" Seungho and Joon said in muffled voices.

I faltered at that; another blush rising in my cheeks. I felt quit honoured.

I reached the door and looked back at Thunder, who was gazing at the television.

"Goodbye." I said idiotically, putting on my high heels. My blisters still hurt, but not that much.

He turned, smiling, "Bye."

I opened the door, stumbled out and quickly shut it. I shuffled slowly to the elevator and pressed the 'down' repeatedly.

Interesting day indeed.


Hehehe, as you can see the ending is a bit rushed. >w<

Sorry <3

Crystalley

simply_u

Rubyandsapphire4eva

MidnightMistress0912

abbie0916

You guys officially complete my life. ALSO, THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS~!! SARANGHAE!!

<3

Please continue to comment and subscribe, my lovelies <3 :D

Everytime I get a comment I go " vfgyhujikfrtr43i2%^#&" and spazz because I love them so much =^w^=

P.S (dunno if that Girl's Day mv thing is showing because the code sort of messed up ) :X

Tell me if it's working! :D