S w e e t

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅


 

"You guys!" Seungho snapped, pissed. "Stop it already!"

His new, totally gay, fake Chanel glasses bought from the accessory shop slipped precariously down the bridge of his nose. Seungho quickly adjusted them again and glanced around nervously before setting his death glare to Mir and Thunder again.

"I mean it," He warned. The shadows under his eyes seemed more prominent. G.O released an amused snigger and Joon snorted. They both looked ridiculous. After half an hour of indecision, G.O and Joon decided to go for twin wigs (conveniently shaped as bowl cuts) and fake moustaches (apparently G.O had shaved his).

"You don't know how to have fun," Thunder replied, under his breath. His bangs slid forward as his bright red beanie got looser. He looked up, grinned at me and then pulled me to him. Again.

"Mine," He mouthed to Mir smugly.

While Seungho's back was turned, Mir grabbed my other arm (fantastic bruises will appear tomorrow).

"Mine."

Another yank. More pain. 

"Mine."

Seungho turned. His eyes landed suspiciously on Mir's outstretched arm (which raised automatically to wave at an imaginary odour).

"Yah," Mir said slyly, waving his hand around. "So many flies here."

Thunder cackled into his sleeve, causing muffled explosions of laughter to escape his mouth. Seungho glared at the two doubtfully and turned to G.O, who returned the look with a blank stare. Joon spaced out, sadly tugging at the hair extensions on his head.

"Okay..." Seungho said. "We'll take Kyuni home first and then we'll go back to our dorm, 'kay?"

Everyone agreed. I told the leader my address and our group started walking again. Mir was sneaky as he wrapped his arms around my neck and snuggled into my back. He smelled nice. So did his hair. I blushed and trembled a bit and tried to break free from his embrace (but he wouldn't budge).

"Mineee~" 

Thunder put an arm around my waist and twisted me around so that I was facing him. He smelled nice as well...some sort of gentle cologne. 

"Mine."

Mir pouted, a cloud of frustration tainting his face. 

"Hyung!" He pleaded with the most adorable expression ever. Snuggling into the crook of my neck, he gave Thunder a few innocent blinks of his eyes and a peace sign.

Thunder coughed and looked away, "...No."

"Jebal~" Mir whined.

"Ani," Cheondoong replied in a stony tone.

"GUYS!" Seungho turned and spotted our awkward positions. 

They both let go of me and looked elsewhere, "Sorry."

Seungho gave them both a final glare, enunciated with an 'I'm watching you' finger sign and turned back around. G.O smirked at us, looking idiotic in his red wig and turned to strike a conversation with Seungho.

Joon looked too depressed to say anything.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------->

"Thanks for taking me home," I did a 45 degree bow and blushed again. This was too surreal. MBLAQ walking me home? MBLAQ as in THE MBLAQ? The MBLAQ that was imprinted on a poster and stuck on the music shop window? The MBLAQ that has - 

"You're welcome," G.O said with an emotionless mask as usual. 

Joon sighed deeply.

The front door opened suddenly and mum poked her head around the door, "Kyu?"

She noticed the five boys (who had suddenly frozen) and a wide smile overpowered her face. 

"Is this the MBLAQ I've been hearing all about?" She gushed.

They turned to look at me. 

"Uh yes," I said awkwardly. "This is Seungho...G.O...Joon...Thunder...and Mir."

Mother's eyes popped open with interest at Mir's name and she peered into the darkness.

"I think we should go," Seungho said politely. "Bye ahjumma, bye Kyuni."

He looked embarrassed and quickly started walking away first. G.O said his goodbyes and Joon came next, sounding depressed. 

"Aw," Mum said in disappointment. "I was hoping they would come in for a while."

I elbowed her. Hard.

Thunder said 'goodbye', smiled at me and bowed, before running after Joon, who was already across the street. Mir leapt up and gave me a gigantic hug before running off, "Bye ahjummaaaa! Bye Kyuuu! See ya later~!"

My cheeks flamed again. I glanced warily at my mother out of the corner of my eye.

She smiled at me, "Isn't he sweet?"

 


LOLOLOLOL. Mini two week (ish) hiatus. =w=

Sorry <3

Really short chapter sorry :( 

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I SUFFERED WRITING THIS SIMPLE CHAPTER!!! Had immense writer's block. Wrote like, two paragraphs in four hours. .

AAAAANYYYWAYY:

I'm sending these people kisses (or hugs, if that's just too awkward :D):

simply_u

ChocoBun

Crystalley

MidnightMistress0912

MrsJungByungHee

Rubyandsapphire4eva

rawr6127

almostblue 

AND NEW SUBBIES!!! :D

<3 <3 <3 I LAURVE YOU GUYSES (*nudges simply_u*) KEHEHEHE.

Please continue to comment and subscribuuuuuuuu!!!!! <3

I luvvah you.

P.S (Feel tempted to add 'Mine' by Taylor Swift as the theme song, but it's not exactly...fitting) :P