P u b l i c i t y

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

 

KYU's P.O.V

 

It was a Wednesday morning, pale light was filtering through the windows and the air was god frickin' cold. WHY DID YOU TURN OFF THE HEATER MUM! 

WAE!

I rolled over tiredly. Fluttering my droopy eyes open, I peered owlishly at the loved and hated digital clock on the bedside table.

7:03 AM.

Ultimately deciding it was much too early to get up, I slumped back down onto the bed and wriggled around lazily, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep (preferably to the end of eternity) in. The toasty warm, safe feeling was delicious and I felt that lovely golden haze settle over me.

I love you sleep. You are my best friend, next to food and dramas.

Slowly, my thoughts lulled gently to the back of my mind, and a dreamy mist tiptoed across my form. I was floating on a pure, soft cloud without a care in the world. I was travelling to Dreamland and I was happy; there were trees of cotton candy and flowers of sugared strawberries there. There were ice cream fountains and melted chocolate lagoons between the iced sweetness of…

Brrrriiiiiiiiinnnnggg!

“GOD DAMNIT!”

I sat up angrily – cold, deprived of my precious sleep and on the verge of destructive violence. I quickly rolled out of bed and headed towards the phone (without my slippers) so that I could get back to my sleep sooner. Once there, I gave the phone a hateful stare.

I couldn’t help it – I deliberately let it ring for another two or three dull notes, just to irk the person on the other end. If It was some sales person, I was going to rip their head off verbally and jinx them into oblivion (mentally of course).

Finally, I picked it up, “Hello, Kyuni speaking.”

“Yo.”

I narrowed my eyes shrewdly, “…G.O?”

“How did you know?” Proudly, I noted the hint of disbelief in his tone.

Because I’ve been stalking MBLAQ and I’ve memorized all your voices? I wanted to say.

“No reason,” I lied airily. “I had an um, feeling. So why did you call?”

“No reason,” He taunted, mocking me. “Just thought you’d like to check the ‘net on news of us.”

“…Why?” I furrowed my brows.

“You’ll see,” He coughed. Then he added on a note of sympathy, “Just remember to stay calm.”

I was highly suspicious by this point, but I didn’t question anything – I would find out by myself soon anyway.

“Oh and another thing,” G.O said conversationally. “We were wondering if you’d like to hang out with us tomorrow. For publicity. And just for fun.”

Publicity?” I snorted.

“You’ll know when you go on the internet.”

“Okay.”

“Bye then, little ahjumma.”

“EXCUSE ME!” I yelled, but he’d already hung up.

I slammed down the phone, not in anger, but because I was trying to hurry to my laptop. Sleep was forgotten now, sadly enough. Spotting the soft blue cover of my laptop buried under one of my jackets, I dived for it, powered it on and plonked down onto the sofa to browse, my curiosity getting the better of me.

Once it was all fired up and purring happily, I clicked the internet icon and quickly went to Google – my beloved trusty friend. I didn’t know what to search, so I typically typed, “latest MBLAQ news”.

A page of results appeared instantaneously and I glanced towards the first result – MBLAQ’s Mir has a girlfriend?!

Well then.

I clicked it.

I was led to some flouncy bright pink site that played a disgustingly auto-tuned song (I scrolled down, found the source and paused it for the sake of my poor ears). The article loaded and my eyes were presented smack bang with the picture taken a few days ago, the one with Mir and myself running through the streets away from the fangirls.

I crossed my legs Indian style and started reading. A few minutes and a blanched face later, I couldn’t believe the nerve of some people (I read the horrendous comments).

“I heard she’s pregnant with some other man’s child, yet she’s dating my poor Mireu oppa, what a !” I quoted from the text aloud, absolutely shell-shocked.

I read another one for the sake of reading, “She looks like a . DON’T TOUCH MY MIR!!!”

And another one, “I bet she’s just using him for fame! Celebrities should be warned about frauds, aka people like her.”

WHAT THE FUDGE IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD AND ITS FEMALE POPULATION!

You don’t even know me! I wanted to scream at the screen.

I remembered G.O’s words and tried to calm myself. Calm, calm, calm, breathe, breathe, breathe. They are just jealous and talking on a whim. They don’t know the real you.

I was feeling absolutely dreadful by now, so I clicked ‘back’ and looked at all the other news articles. They were practically the same, but the comments differed. After looking at some (thank you optimists!) my ego stopped deflating slightly and I felt suddenly grateful to how some people were so open-minded.

She’s really pretty! They look perfect together!

I support this relationship because all A+ should back up MBLAQ, no matter what their choices are!

Even though I’m a bit bullted, I will support Mireu oppa! Mysterious girl, please look after him! You look good together! J

I felt slightly better.

And then I remembered the ‘outing’ G.O had talked about earlier and I looked back at the ‘Mir’s Girlfriend’ articles.

Publicity.

Right.


Sorry if this chapter is confusing :)

Okay-it’s-been-way-more-than-two-weeks-and-I-lied-so-I’m-really-sorry  D;

On a brighter note, I’d like to thank all my commenters and subscribers! Thank you so much! You guys are like the sun in this black and white world (melodramatic me rambles on) –

- rawr6127

- MidnightMistress0912

- almostblue

- simply_u

- MrsJungByungHee

- Rubyandsapphire4eva

- joonstar23

&& Of course, my loveliest newest subscribers (SMOOCH <3)

This chapter is um, yeah, odd. Sometimes I actually don't know what crap I am writing. This story was literally I-dreamed-it-up-and-typed-it-up-the-next-day-with-no-plans-thing (which nearly all my stories are, but this one even more so ((hence my hopeless username)). It seems really random and drab and confusing and has no particular path to follow...so I actually don't know how to continue (*hits head* pabo pabo pabo). Anyway.

Comment and subscribe and friend and wallpost/chat to and love me? :D

<3