A s l e e p

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

Chapter Theme Song:

 

 

 

 


KYUNI'S P.O.V

 

"A-a-ah~!" I complained as Mir dragged me along like there was no tomorrow. Dodging under an ice cream stand and tearing through a small, crowded street, I found my feet hurting like hell with each step I took.

Running in high heels . Big time. People stared as we bolted past, but it wasn't like we cared. I was too busy focusing on my pain and trying to regulate my breathing. Mir wasn't even out of breath yet and we'd been running for ten minutes flat. My only guess was that he was used to this and that MBLAQ dance practices helped.

I snuck a peek behind me. Bad choice. 

More and more fangirls joined the original fur-clad group by the second, noticing the MBLAQ maknae running past. There had to be at least thirty or thirty five of those vicious creatures gaining behind us. 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"LOOK! MIR~! WHO'S THAT CHICK?!"

"MIREU~! SARANGHAE~!"

"OMO! WAS THAT REALLY HIM?!"

"WHO'S THAT GIRL!!!"

"IT'S THAT DUDE FROM MBLAQ!"

"MIRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!"

"SARANGHAE Mir-oppa!!"

I gasped, put out. I decided once this horrendous experience was over, I needed to exercise properly. 

"OW!" I cried out. "My feet hurt~!"

Mir glanced at me quickly before his eyes darted in front of him again, "I'm sorry, can you hold in the pain for a few more minutes?"

Oh god. The pain. It hurt like hell broke loose.

I bit my lip hard, "I guess - "

His grip on my hand tightened. Oh, didn't I mention we were holding hands? Pahahahaha.

I concentrated on his hair as I ran. Yes, his hair. Since I couldn't see his face and I couldn't block out the intense screaming of the fangirls, I decided to gaze admirably at my 'future husband's' 'dark brown-light brown-medium brown-hazelnut brown-chocolate brown-slightly blonde-autumnly copper-hint of black' hair. It looked really nice. And soft. I wanted to run my hands through it.

Okay, I sound like a pedo.

We made a wild dodge around an elderly couple wearing gigantic sunhats and lost sight of the fangirls temporarily. 

"HERE!" Mir yelled and a second later I found myself shoved into some random small building that stank really bad. We pressed our backs (well at least I did) against the damp yellowy wall and watched sneakily as the fangirls hurtled past, oblivious of our secret hiding place.

"Oi, little girl," A gruff guy voice demanded. I turned, fearful. "Watcha doin' here?"

From that moment, my eyes and mind were scarred for life. 

A public toilet.

Full of fugly guys standing in front of urinals. With their pants down. Staring at me.

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!" I screamed.

 

- - -

15 Mins Later 

- - -

 

"I'm not going to forgive you," I muttered loudly, sitting uncomfortably on the toilet cover. I hugged myself, trying not to think about being stuck in a public male toilet filled with random men who were probably erted.

Mir peeped at me guiltily around the door frame, "I'll be right back, okay? Mianhe."

Who could say no to that adorable face? I sighed.

"Okay~"

"Kamsahamnida," Mir smiled. "I'll be quick."

He disappeared and I kicked the door shut. He'd gone to buy a disguise for himself. I was stuck in this stinky, stuffy cubicle with no sort of protection whatsoever apart from a piece of metal that used to be the toilet paper stand. That didn't count.

I started counting the seconds, tracing a random picture on the wall.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

"Four..."

"Five..."

"Six..."

About twenty minutes later, there was a small knock on the cubicle. 

"Mir?" I whispered loudly.

"Neh~"

I opened the door and it seemed like I was looking at a different person. He had gotten rid of his cute sports hoodie and blue jeans. He was wearing a brand new white shirt (so white I couldn't even look at it properly). That leather jacket looked awesome. Ohmygosh those tight black jeans and awesome black high tops. I stared. And looked up at his face.

His hair looked cooler somehow. 

"Did you gell your hair?" I demanded.

He pouted and the aegyo came back, "Does it look bad?"

It looks really good actually, I thought to myself. But I didn't say anything.

I gestured to his eyes and face, "Where did you get the make-up?"

Smoky greyish-black eyeliner (similar to the look in 'Cry') bordered his eyes, making them look bigger. Like, he seriously looked y. 

I sound like a fangirl. 

He smiled sheepishly, "I made a girl at a make-up store do it for me. After I gave her an autograph."

"But," I started with worry in my voice. "Don't you think this attracts more attention? You still look like Mir."

He pulled out a pair of really cool looking sunglasses and a scarf. He slipped them on.

"Okay, that's better," I aknowledged reluctantly.

"Let's go."

I followed him out the male toilets. Old women shot me dirty looks but I tried to hold my head high. A few steps later, I toppled to the side.

"Ow," I squeezed my eyes. 

"Yah, are you okay?" Mir helped me up.

"My...feet," I mumbled.

He leant down and saw the blisters from running.

"Mianhe," He murmered.

"It's okay."

A second later I gasped in surprise as Mir slipped my high heels off. He knelt down, curving his arms behind him.

"Hop on," He said cheerfully. "A ride to MBLAQ's apartment for free."

"E-eh?!"

People stared.

Mir tilted his head, unaffected by the stares, "Piggy back."

I glanced around and lowered myself quickly onto his back before anyone could recognize him. He stood up slowly, holding my high heels as well and started walking. 

"Can't we take a taxi?" I mumbled.

"I've been here," He replied in a light tone. "Better walking than taking a taxi. It takes ages just to find one."

"You're not going to carry me the whole way, are you?"

He nodded his head and smiled that cute smile of his, "I am. Hwaiting~!"

I blushed.

Drip. 

Drop.

Splat.

Raining.

The hell. God must hate us.

"Let's stop for a while," I yelled over the hideously loud patter of rain. "It's dangerous walking now."

"It's okay," Mir insisted firmly. "I can take it."

He put me down temporarily, to give me his jacket. 

"No, you're the one enduring all this trouble," I said. "You take it."

He smiled, leaning down to my eye level, "Ladies come before gentlemen."

I held his jacket, staring at him as he knelt down again. Why did he...have to be so likeable?

I hopped on again and watched as the rain soaked through his new white shirt. The jacket was shielding my head and back so I was fine. I caressed a lock of his drenched hair curiously. Mir didn't notice. We were walking alone on the street now. No one in sight. 

It was quite a dreamlike scene actually. The sky was a dark, moody, yet pearly grey. I gazed at the puddles on the ground. Each time a raindrop hit them, a beautiful ripple would form. We walked on and on.

Uncertainly, I laid my head on Mir's shoulder. He stiffened a little, maybe a bit surprised, but relaxed a moment later.

I could feel his shoulder blade against my cheek and it was strangely comforting. Even though the rain was soaking us, I felt at ease. I closed my eyes, enjoying both the cool of the weather and the warmth of the MBLAQ idol. 

Slowly, I fell asleep.

 

~  ~


 

Thank you simply_u, Crystalley, rinrinri, Rubyandsapphire4eva and the new subbies <3

*gives you all chocolates* I LOVE YOU <3

Comment and subscribe please~? :3

Mir: Yes, please comment and subscribe to make our ditzy author ... un-ditzy?

Thunder: Kehehehe~ Thank you for reading!

P.S (Sorry if this chappie is dodgy, I lost imagination half way and Mir ended up sounding like an idiot.)

(Sorry Mir)

Mir: *tearful* How could you ruin my cool, aegyo image?!

Me: I said sorry...