M i n e

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

KYUNI'S P.O.V

 

We walked out of the 'Delightful Noodle Shop' with out stomachs full, our wallets lighter and our spirits lifted (slightly). Some goody goody shops had started closing, but more and more shops were opening in replacement of them. People were starting to crowd the streets and more and more teens were pouring out from buildings and public transport.

The boys kept their heads down. I looked around and saw a medium sized alleyway. There were a few squashed shops inside, including what looked like a cosmetic and clothes shop.

"Hey guys," I grinned. "Follow me."

Seungho and G.O glanced at each other and shrugged before following me into the alley and into the shop. As expected, it was devoid of people. The only person in sight was the cash register woman, who was dozing in her chair. In the corner of the place, there was a miniscule television playing some ancient drama that looked about a gazillion years old.

"What is this?" Joon complained loudly, causing the woman to start before falling asleep again. 

I ignored him and looked at the racks of accessories. I caught sight of a funnily shaped helmet with horns and grinned, grabbing it off a shelf.

I turned and plopped the helmet over a strangely compliant G.O. He turned, looking at himself in a floor length mirror before straightening his new accessory, "I look hot."

Seungho let out a series of broken chuckles and Joon laughed mercilessly. Thunder snickered and started snapping pictures. Mir sneezed.

I hunted again for something ridiculous.

I smiled at two small hair extensions sitting daintily on a pink polka dot music box and lifted them. I turned again, evaluating my new victim. Seungho paled, "Please don't."

I turned to Joon, who was still laughing at G.O. I walked towards him, without him noticing and sneakily stuck the hair extensions onto his head. He stopped cackling immediately and rushed to the mirror, shoving G.O away.

"YAH!" He cried. "What is this?"

He tugged at his hair and winced. Thunder snapped more pics while it was G.O's turn to laugh.

"It actually looks natural," Seungho said admirably. 

"You did not just say that." Joon turned, death glaring the leader.

"...I did?"

"YOU'RE DEAD!" 

I blinked as Joon started chasing Seungho arround the shop. My hand brushed against something and I turned. A set of cat ears and a tail. The outfit automatically made me think of...

"CHEONDOONG!"

"Stop taking pictures and help me!"

"Help yourself," Thunder replied calmly. He glanced at me (I was staring at him) and then at the cat accessories next to me. 

 

I did the same, my eyes swivelling between the cat ears and tail and then back to him.

G.O decided to join the chasey game that was going on around the sleeping woman. 

I picked up the accessories and held them out to Thunder, "Try them?"

I didn't know, I just wanted to see him in them. He smirked and took them from me. Slipping the ears on and putting on his tail, a colorful pink sprinkled across my face.

Thunder tilted his head to the side and pulled a cute face, "Aren't I adorable?" 

Too much aegyo to handle.

He walked to me and swung an arm casually around my shoulder. Leaning down, he put his lips near my left ear. 

"Nyah~" He purred playfully. "Your wish is my command."

I let out a small gasp, blush deepening. What did he mean? What was the sudden change in his personality? 

I self consciously stepped backwards, right into someone. I turned to see Mir pouting sulkily. His bubbly personality seemed to be coming back.

"Yah," He complained. "I feel excluded."

"Go away." Thunder smirked.

Mir widened his eyes (wide, pitiful doe eyes),"Hyung...don't be mean."

"I'm not," Cheondoong dismissed. His eyes slowly slid to me and a wicked smile spread across his face. Uh oh. "Mine."

Mir's brow furrowed, "What?"

Thunder put his chin on my shoulder and patted my cheek, "Mine."

The next second, I was pulled away from Cheondoong and into someone else's arms.

"Mine," Mir retorted playfully.

Thunder grinned and pulled my arm, jolting me to him, "Mine."

A pull on my other arm. Flying into someones chest. 

"Mine."

And that's how the 'mine' fest started.

 


THE MOST BORING CHAPTER EVAHHHHHHHH!!!

But then again I couldn't think of anything else to write.

*awkward laugh*

Hahahaha.

IN THIS CHAPTER I HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE TO THANK !!! *GRATEFUL SOBS*

Crystalley

Rubyandsapphire4eva

MidnightMistress0912

ChocoBun

MrsJungByungHee

emotionless

poppyangel

simply_u

-MinHee-

& THREE NEW SUBBIES <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS. MIR AND MBLAQ LOVE YOU TOO.

Please continue to support me and make me super dupaahh happy <3

Comment and subscribe my lovelies <3

 

P.S (Just re-read the chapter. Yeah, it's boring xD)