D e a l

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

KYUNI'S P.O.V

To be honest, the J.Tune Camp building wasn't that impressive.

It was pretty basic looking; neat, paned windows, average-coolish structure and two flights of small stairs. A few trees planted here and there. The whole place stood smack bang next to a coffee shop. Yeah, impressive.

I was expecting something along the lines of grand, castle like building with magnificent city views, jam packed with modern facilities and walkways full of disco lights. With twenty ferrari's parked in their own glass walled parking lot and elevators the speed of lightning.

I wasn't complaining though. It was nice to see something that was 'normal' ish.

"Level four," I recited to myself just in case I forgot where I was supposed to go. I took the stairs two at a time and stopped in front of the reflective windows of the building. I smoothed my hair in a frenzy, although it was already silky and glossy (THANK YOU CONDITIONER!!!). I pulled a face and did a semi-twirl, wondering if my plain t-shirt, skinny jeans and converse were too simple. A minute passed and I finally decided to go in.

The foyer was nice. There was no one there, strangely enough. I shrugged, taking in the very modernly shaped white chairs, the cylinder bookshelf and the stack of magazines sitting fancily on a fish tank table.

I double-taked.

WOAH. AN EFFIN' AQUARIUM TABLE!!!

I squatted down, staring into the tank, absolutely captivated. It was so...calming. I had always wanted one of these tables, but they were so expensive so we never got one. I lifted a finger, poking it against the tank window and capturing the attention of several goldfish.

Amazing.

I checked my watch and decided to get going.

"Bye fishies," I waved half-heartedly. "I'll play with you again when I leave."

The fish waved their tails and turned their backs on me.

I walked over to the elevator, trying not to dwell too much on the thought of being rejected by fish (goldfish no less) and watched the 'up' button glow happily as I pressed it. Repeatedly.

The doors opened, looking like they wanted to squash me to pulp. I pressed the button again just to irk the elevator.

Once I stepped out of the elevator into level four, I started to get nervous. There was only one room in the whole level and the area was richly carpeted in that thick, creamy white fur that you just want to take your socks off and sink your feet into. The stud lights were bright and cute, scattered in a geometric pattern across the ceiling. There were a few armchairs arranged in the middle of the room, really cool bookshelves and to my delight, another fish tank table.

And then there was the door.

"I'm getting this over with," I announced to myself confidently and stopped in front of it before knocking rapidly in succession.

"Come in," The voice was sombre.

I opened the door, shut it and turned around. I nearly screamed.

OH-MAI-GAWSH-I-FORGOT-I-WAS-MEETING-WITH-RAIN.

What kind of stupid person am I? I actually forget that I'm meeting one of the most influential guys in kpop history?!

And the person next to him...

IDIDN'TKNOWMIRWASCOMINGWHATTHEHELLISTHIS!

My expressions probably had changed about twenty times per second.

Rain gave me an unfriendly 'wtf' look. I cringed slightly and relaxed. He raised a hand and gestured to the chair in front of him, while Mir fidgeted. I tried a graceful walk forwards and plopped dumbly into the seat.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I started politely. 

Rain nodded, staring at me intently, "I'm sure you know why I summoned you here today."

I cocked my head to the side, "Um, actually I don't."

Rain gave me a disbelieving look and a scornful scoff, "What were you doing this morning?"

"Sleeping."

"You just woke up?"

"N-Ne..."

"Well then...I'm pretty sure you'd be interested to see this."

A messy scrawl of paper was placed in front of me. A hint of the picture was visible through the folded corners. Curiously, I opened it and smoothed it. My eyes widened, taking in the picture.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I exclaimed out loud by accident.

"That's," Rain replied coolly. "What I want to know."

I glanced at Mir. He took a deep breath, looking exhausted and moved his head to the side, questioningly. I didn't know what he was asking but I gave a timid nod.

"Sunbae..." Mir started in a slightly throaty voice.

I felt a pang of guilt...he still had his cold.

Rain turned to look at him and gestured for him to continue.

"Sunbae, I..." Mir glanced at me then back. "We..."

I held my breath.

"We're getting married."

"Bwoh?!" Rain's eyes swivelled between us rapidly in disbelief.

"Arranged marriage," I quickly edited.

"Yeah," Mir confirmed.

"Bang Cheol Yong!"Rain yelled. "Are you lying to me?! When did this happen?!"

"It...it..." Mir looked down. "I'm not lying. Sunbae, you know my mother, she did some of her black magic...and I woke up with an arranged marriage. I can't get out of it."

"Do you know this is jeopardizing your whole career? Why didn't you tell me sooner? You will not only put yourself but the whole of MBLAQ under fire if the public finds out!"

"I-I...mianhamnida," Mir mumbled.

He sounded so...unhappy. I felt so guilty and protective all of a sudden.

"Don't tell me sorry," Rain said harshly. "Tell me how to fix this mess."

"We've made a deal with each other," Mir hestitated. "After a few months she can leave me. All I need is a few months for my mother to believe we're in a relationship."

Rain glowered at me,"...And after a few months, everything will go back to normal?"

The question was more directed at me.

"Yes," I confirmed in a small voice.

"...If you can guarantee it...then I'll let you off once. But just once. Deal?"

...

"Deal."

 


WFVGHJDJHEYUWID.

AGVSSFVGDHE.

MY MUM IS BEING ANNOYING. SO I CAN'T ADD MORE TO THIS DUMB CHAPTER ; - ;

/sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Now she's pestering me so I can't thank anyone either, so please, I'll thank everyone next chapter <3 3333333333

Please comment and subscribe and make me happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppyyy~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S (Ignore mistakes)