SHUT UP!!!

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Two days later, I stood at the gate of some gigantic amusement park. There were so many people screaming and it hurt my ears.

I checked my watch. Aish! It was already ten minutes past the designated time!

STUPID G.O!!!

 

>> Flashback<<

Phone call with G.O

“Where are we going?” I asked lifelessly.

“To an amusement park,” G.O replied in a bright tone, contrary to my feelings.

I groaned, “Why?”

“Because,” He said slowly. “A theme park is the typical place to go.”

“THEN WHY BE TYPICAL!” I yelled. “I HATE THOSE PLACES ANYWAY!”

“…You don’t wanna see us?” He put on a pity voice.

“DON’T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!”

“You’re so feisty today…is it the time of the month?”

I blushed furiously. He guessed right. But that didn’t mean I would admit to it.

“No! Just annoyed,” I coughed.

“Well in two days, meet us at the gate of ********* Amusement Park, okay?”

“I don’t want to.”

“You have to.”

“Or what?”

“We’ll drag you there. By force.”

“Like you would.”

“We will.”

“UGGGHHHHH – “

“At two PM sharp, ne? NO BEING LATE.”

“BUT – “

“TWO PM!!!”

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

>> End of Flashback <<

 

If they don’t come in five minutes, I’m going, I told myself.

I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground. My stomach was aching.

“Yo, yo, yo!”

I already facepalmed before I turned. Sure enough, the five idiots stood there with golden smiles plastered over their faces. Except for Seungho, he looked like he just rolled out of bed.

“Wassup!” Joon gave me a peace sign. I answered him by glowering at him.

His hand dropped and he slowly crept behind Mir.

“ – your wife is scary,” I heard him whisper.

“What did you say?!” I widened my eyes threateningly.

“I DIDN’T SAY ANY – “

“Omo! It’s Joon! IS IT REALLY JOON!”

I cricked my neck to the side, just in time to be ungraciously shoved aside by two fangirls who were nearly crying with joy.

“PLEASE SIGN MY ARM!!!!”

I scoffed slightly as more fans started to gather. The five stupid idiots didn’t even wear disguises. Stupid stupid stupid. Seriously! Joon was wearing some gay stretchy red jumper thing! G.O looked normal I guess. Seungho looked normal. Ish. Mir and Thunder were both wearing yellow shirts. It was pretty cute I guess. 

Thunder gave me an ‘I’m sorry’ expression before turning to a fan who was tugging hard on his shirt. She pulled out a picture of him from her wallet (stalker much!) and asked him to sign her name. I blew out a breath noisily, watching with dissatisfaction as girls started to smother Mir with loving hugs. Psh.

More fans crowded over and soon what I thought was the whole population of the amusement park was gathered around us. 

WHAT IS THIS!

Seungho literally looked like he was dying. I counted five fangirls pressing themselves against him, three pulling on him and at least fifteen trying to get his attention. I looked at Thunder and sweatdropped. I could see five girls pulling at locks of his hair, trying to get him to notice them. One tried to kiss him.

Sometimes I really don't understand my fellow female population.

I turned to Mir. Oh god. Don't even ask.

"SIGH," I sighed and massaged the bridge of my nose. I was cramping slightly and it was highly uncomfortable.

"YOU!"

I opened my eyes and blinked in surprise. A gaggle of girls pointed their fingers at me outrageously, "YOU!"

"Me what?!" I snapped.

"THE LITTLE VIXEN THAT TRIED TO STEAL MIR AWAY FROM US!" One screamed.

Awks. 

"Since when did I - " I paused and remembered the articles posted all around the net.

I HATE THE MEDIA!

"Get her!" The girls screamed like pigs and cam flying towards me.

OHMAIGAWD. I'M GUNNA DIE!!!

Instinctively, I covered my head with my arms, waiting for a giant impact, but instead I felt someone's hand thread into mine and yank me along.

I opened my eyes. 

Mir.

"What are you daydreaming for?!" He yelled, dragging me along. "They're going to kill you!"

I looked back and saw the fangirls catching up fast. As I watched, I saw Seungho, G.O, Joon and Thunder break away from their fangroups and start sprinting for their lives as well. 

The four catched up to us and the six of us ran like our pants were on fire.

"I HATE LIFE!" Joon howled as he ran. 

"STOP COMPLAINING!" I shouted back. "YOU GUYS WERE THE ONES WHO SUGGESTED THE OUTING!"

I could hear the girls screaming. 

"SO MUCH FOR GOING ON THE VIKING TODAY!" G.O remarked. He had a funny running pose.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT HYUNG!" Thunder grumbled. "YOU SAID NOT TO WEAR DISGUISES!"

Seungho, Joon and I all turned to G.O, "STUPID G.O!!!"

"YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" Mir said through gritted teeth. We ran past the streets like ninjas, dodging all the astounded people. I had a heavy sense of déjà vu.

We past a music store, which was playing 'One Better Day'.

" - Ije dashi one better day, one better day - " Joon started to sing.

We all turned to him, "SHUT UP!!!"

 


 

Hehehe, I LIED AGAIN!

Was that another two weeks? Sorry <3

Thank you to the new subscribers, I larva you! <--- doesn't make sense but whatever :D

As usual, I'd like to thank: *DRUMROLL*

  • simply_u
  • MrsJungByungHee
  • MidnightMistress0912
  • meigrace
  • rawr6127
  • KoeNiNaranakute
  • almostblue
  • Rubyandsapphire4eva

YOU GUYS ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE, YOU MAKE ME HAPPPPPPPPYYYYY WHEN -

I love you!! *sniffle sniffle*

WHEEE!!! Continue to subscribe and comment and make this little daydreamer happy :D

(hinting at silent readers too *eyebrow waggle*)