I c k y

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

 


KYUNI'S P.O.V

After the awkward and oppressive meeting with Rain, Mir and I went down to the practice studio. I waited for MBLAQ to change before we got into the lift and left the J.Tune Camp building. I felt guilty for leaving the fish without a goodbye but decided they would live, since, you know...the three second memory thing.

The sky was darkening, creating an illusionary splash of light purple and blue across the sky.

G.O yawned, "Let's walk today. It's a beautiful day."

I looked around at his concept of 'beautiful'. Dark, stormy clouds gathering in the sky and a noticeable freezing breeze?

Nice.

"Okay," Seungho agreed. "Everyone up for it?"

Joon yelped enthusiastically and Thunder nodded, lukewarm with the idea. Mir let out a sullen sound - something between a groan and a curse, but continued walking. I wasn't sure if I was included but I nodded anyway. 

A delicious scent filled the air as we passed by a string of restaurants.

"Hey," Joon stopped in front of a store window and stared longingly inside. "I'm hungry."

"We're not," Seungho opposed. "Let's go."

A second after the words left his mouth, a giant rumble emitted from somewhere near his abdomen. Everyone turned to look at him. Seungho managed a modest expression as Thunder nudged him. 

"I win," Joon replied evenly. "Don't be stingy hyung. Cheol Yong, you're hungry too, aren't you?"

Mir coughed, causing his bright hair to slide over his eyes, "Not really."

Joon's mouth fell open, "Not really? WHAT DID THIS COLD DO TO YOU?!"

Mir, who was standing next to me, didn't say anything. I watched guiltily as he gave a giant sniff and coughed again, his nose turning a cute pink...

I snapped out of it and realized everyone had gone in except for Thunder and the two of us. Through the window, I could see G.O seated modestly on a cushioned bench, thumbing idly through a menu. I looked up and read the sign ("Delightful Noodle Shop"). 

"Coming?" Thunder pushed open the door, causing the entry windchimes to tingle merrily. He directed his gaze at me, causing a blush like wildfire to creep up my neck and rest under the surface of my cheeks...

Mir's cough awakened me from my 'zoned out' moment and I quickly scrambled through the door. I made a beeline to where G.O and the rest were seated and plopped down next to Seungho in haste. 

"Did it go okay with Rain?" Seungho asked me kindly, in a low voice. Mir and Thunder entered the restaurant and made slow progress towards us. G.O and Joon studied the menus.

"Yes, sort of," I mumbled back, suddenly interested in my hands.

Seungho gave me a single, empathetic pat on the back, "If he's a bit harsh at first, don't worry. He warms up to people once he gets to know them. I remember it took a few weeks for him to trust me...so don't worry yourself, araso? Sunbae is actually quite down-to-earth if you're patient."

I smiled at him, an unexplainable, instantaneous feeling of relief spreading throughout my body. 

"Thank you," I told him shyly, touched by this small gesture of kindness.

The MBLAQ leader nodded with a smile as Cheondoong and Mir stopped in front of us. There was a slight deliberation on where they were going to sit, the free spots being next to me or next to G.O.

"Cheol Yong," G.O said stonily, cracking a small smile that was completely irrelevent to his expression. "Sit next to your wife."

It was settled. G.O's words hung in the air like a thick blanket - a very awkward moment unfolded itself. Mir sat down next to me, wordlessly. I felt bad but Thunder offered me a sly wink, which made me feel better. The waitress came over, a middle aged woman who looked pretty out of it. 

"Hey..." I started slowly. The boys turned to me. "Do you have disguises? What if someone recognises you here?"

"You think anyone would?" Joon grinned, jerking his head to the side.

I looked. 

"Oh," I said, glancing at the old middle aged couples and small tiny children settled about. There wasn't much people. And they were all old, thank god.

I turned back to my menu and a few minutes later, we ordered. After the waitress left there was silence again. G.O tapped his fingers on the table rhythmically and Seungho did as well, but using his feet. Joon was relaxed, his hands folded behind his head leisurely. Thunder was gaming on his phone, his head dipped low. Mir slouched next to me, looking down. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not.

A few minutes passed and Thunder yawned, which officially started a yawn fest. I watched as Cheondoong passed his yawn to G.O, who passed it to Joon, who passed it to Seungho.

I watched as Seungho yawned and felt my own mouth opening. I raised a hand and tried to cover it gracefully. I blinked away the tired moisture in my eyes and looked up at the plasma screen on the wall. There was a music channel on and the program was currently playing F.T Island's 'Love Love Love'. 

I watched Hongki sing and my mind briefly went back to the good 'ol 'You're Beautiful' fangirl phase days...

Opposite me, Thunder hummed 'Love Love Love' as he played whatever he was playing. Mir shifted next to me and raised his head. 

I watched the MV's change on the plasma screen contiuously with unceasing fascination.

I was watching 4minute when our food finally arrived. Joon excitedly sat up - even G.O perked up with anticipation. Thunder put his phone away and watched the plasma screen with me.

Distracted, I pulled my bowl of noodles towards me and sipped the broth with my spoon. It was spot on perfect. I gently blew on a few strings of noodles and slurped them up. The soup flicked all over my face, causing Joon, G.O and Seungho to break out into violent fits of laughter.

Thunder was the only one nice enough to offer me a tissue, which I thankfully accepted. I wiped my face, pretending nothing happened and continued eating my food peacefully. 

Halfway through the meal, the boys' song 'Oh Yeah' came up on the music channel. 

Awks.

It was hell after that, Joon kept doing impersonations of himself and going 'oh yeah, yeah, yeah' every chance he could. Thunder and Seungho kept laughing at G.O's 'birds nest' facial hair. Mir was really silent. After their MV ended, they sobered up again. The waitress brought over dessert. 

There were plates of fruit. And sugar powdered strawberries sleeping in hot, melted chocolate. Yum~

"Hey, Cheol Yong," Thunder smiled playfully, chin resting on his palm. "Feed your lil wifey~"

"W-what?"

Mir glanced quickly at me and looked away.

"Go on."

"Do it," Joon grinned eagerly.

"It's okay," I said awkwardly, waving my hands rapidly. "If he doesn't want to - "

"Of course he wants to, dontcha, Mireu?"

Mir was completely quiet and unmoving. The members got bored of teasing him.

Thunder pouted, "You're boring."

Mir's hand lifted so suddenly, we all jumped back. Thunder's eyes widened in shock, probably thinking he was going to hit him. Instead, Mir calmly reached for a chocolate coated strawberry and brought his hand back.

He turned to me and lifted the fruit near my lips. 

"Ah~" He instructed.

I blushed uncontrollably at this gesture and at his soft brown eyes. 

I opened my mouth and he gently pushed the strawberry in. I closed my mouth, confining the fruit. Mir lifted his hand away, his thumb brushing softly against my lower lip, making me look away in embarrassment.

G.O hooted in encouragement, "Our little maknae has finally grown up."

I chewed my strawberry, replaying the feeling of his touch across my lip...

Stop thinking about that. Stop thinking about anything.

Breathe. Just breathe.

Ugh, what is this icky feeling growing inside of me?

 


I'm so sorry for the late update ;___; 

I seem to be suffering from writer's block every day now :( 

I'm sorry if this chapter is y...which it probably is.

Anyway, I need to thank everyone doubly because I didn't last time.

DOUBLE THANK YOU'S WITH SIGNED MBLAQ CD'S ON TOP TO:

simply_u

Crystalley

Rubyandsapphire4eva

MrsJungByungHee

MidnightMistress0912

abbie0916

And to the three new subscribers!!! <3

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN.

...

Please continue to comment and subscribe!

And silent readers (if there are any) please leave some feedback to how I'm doing with this story (because I personally think it ). <3

Have a good day ! <3

 

P.S (If there was a song for this chapter, it would be SNSD or f(x)'s version of 'Chocolate Love'. Geddit? ;))

Okay, lame corny joke time is over. Hehe.