F i r e s O f H e l l

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

KYUNI'S P.O.V

I didn't dream. I fell into a deep, solid sleep. I felt like a rock, thought like a rock, stayed like a rock and probably looked like a rock as well. Somehow, I felt like I needed to wake up. However much I needed to, I couldn't though - my eyelids were so fackin' heavy. I felt like sacks of flour and a hundred boxes of Onew's holy chicken sat on them.

Finally, I managed to crack them open. Slowly, as my fudged up mind transitioned to reality, I peered around sleepily. Everything was dark.

Where am I? I thought to myself glumly.

My awesome brain decided at that moment to start working. MBLAQ'S APARTMENT!

I bolted up and spotted a digital clock on the wall.

11:36 o' feckin' PM.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

I scrambled for my bag and grabbed my phone. Twenty seven missed calls, five texts and eleven voicemails.

.

I quickly dragged myself off the couch - a jacket falling off me in the process. I looked at it for a moment before realizing there was someone who had been asleep next to me. My heart flew out of my chest and I stifled a scream. Upon closer inspection, I realized the 'person' was Mir. His hair stuck out in all directions - as were his limbs. As I watched, hypnotised by the idol sleeping, he turned, muttered something and...

Continued sleeping.

I breathed out in relief and quickly put my phone back in my bag, swinging the bag around my shoulders in the process. I crept like a mouse to the door and prepared to make 'My Great Escape'. As I reached for the knob, the sound of a door shutting reached my ears. I turned and saw Joon walking out of his bedroom, his hair a bird's nest, wearing nothing but a tight singlet and grey tracksuit pants.

He peered at me with half-asleep asian eyes before he stumbled into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water. I watched dubiously as he drunk the water and set down the cup with a loud 'clop'. Mir didn't stir.

"Are you leaving?" He mumbled, yawning and mussing his hair.

"Uh yeah. DId I wake you?" I asked stupidly, although I knew I made no sound.

"Nuh," Joon replied, seeming more alert. He glanced at the clock. "I'll drive you back."

I put my hands in front of me and waved in frantic half circles, "No, I can go back myself. I'll just call a cab. Don't worry."

"I'm driving you," He said firmly. "You're our guest. And a girl."

I sweatdropped, "...Okay?"

He made a 'wait here' gesture and disappeared into his room. Seconds later he reappeared, now adorned with a jacket. He took a set of car keys from a small crystal structure beside the door and swung it casually around his finger.

"Let's go."

We stepped out together into the frigid air and I shivered violently. Cold, cold, cold. Joon glanced at me and then nonchalantly shrugged off his just-put-on jacket before draping the garment across my shoulders.

"I-It's alright," My teeth chattered, while I mentally started cursing myself for not bringing a coat. "A-aren't y-you c-c-cold?"

I stared at his thin singlet suspiciously. The elevator arrived and we stepped in.

"Nope," He replied, pressing the 'carpark' button and grinning. "My honey abs keep me warm."

I had stalked MBLAQ enough to know what he meant. I blushed and turned my head away, suddenly feeling heated.

The elevator reached the carpark and opened, to reveal a steely, wide metal expanse filled with expensive cars alike. I felt very small and insignificant. Joon led me to a storm grey sportscar, with a gorgeous shiny exterior (OOC: Like the one in 'Y' :D).

He pressed a button attached to his keys and the car lit up welcomingly. He opened the passenger side for me and I awkwardly got in, hitting my head in the process. A chorus of laughter escaped Joon's lips and he doubled up. I was left to sit like an idiot inside while I watched the idol collapsing with laughter outside and clutching the car for support. I didn't find it funny.

When he finally entered the car, he still had a wide smile on his face. He started the ignition and the car purred happily. As he manouevered the vehicle out of the carpark and into the brilliant blue night, I still couldn't wrap my head around it.

"What was so funny?" I asked.

He made a small choking sound, "Your expression."

I hugged my bag to myself and smiled, feeling strangely content. I told Joon my address and watched the scenery outside the window as the car zoomed past. To occupy myself, I thought about my mother's reaction. She would yell at me until I was deaf when I got home. Plus, I didn't make dinner. My mother wasn't exactly the best cook and when she was hungry, she was cranky.

Mix cranky + worrying about your teenage daughter + nearly middle aged PMSing and you get = An earthquake measuring nine on the Richter scale.

"So..." Joon coughed, attempting to start a conversation. "Do you have any siblings?"

I played with my bag, "Single child."

"That's cool."

"Yeah."

Awk-wuuurd.

The rest of the ride consisted of mini conversations of the same style, all ending in silence.

Finally, the car pulled up to the drive of my house. The light was on inside. I was in for it bad.

I opened the door and looked inside at Joon.

He sneezed and shivered.

I remembered his jacket and quickly pulled it off, handing it to him.

"Honey abs my ," I snickered.

He looked put out for a moment before smirking.

"Have an enjoyable rest of the night," He mocked, glancing pointedly at my house.

I scowled slightly and slammed the door harder than necessary. He gave a small salute and another smirk before driving off.

Bastard.

Then, on a lighter note, I decided I liked him.

With a sigh, I turned...and prepared for the Fires of Hell.

~ ~

Thunkyoo for reading~! ^-^

Crystalley, cherylHEARTSkyu, simply_u, Rubyandsapphire4eva, fallenwish12 and the two new subscribers, I LARVE YOU <3 !

You guys make my life awesome!

Please continue to support me! And any new readers out there, I'd love it if you could comment or subscribe!

P.S (Again, please ignore grammar or spelling mistakes, mummy is yelling at me o_o)

P.P.S (Ano, don't worry, Joon is still yours, just decided to make him the main guy in this chapter...? Love you)

P.P.S (Again, I love you guys, this chapter is for you)

P.P.P.S (I forgot to mention, in this story, MBLAQ's japanese single, 'Your Luv' hasn't been produced yet, I'm saving it for later...kehehehehe)