W h a t T i m e ?

᠅ | Our Never-To-Be Love | ᠅

 

Sorry about giant gif x.x


 

MIR'S P.O.V

"BANG CHEOL YONG!" Yelled the dance trainer, grabbing a fistful of his hair in frustration. He stared at me with suppressed anger as he advanced to the spot I was standing. G.O and leader Yang gave me sympathetic looks from across the room while trying to avoid the trainer (Woo Jin's) radar.

I bowed my head, knowing I was in trouble. My mind felt fuzzy, blocked and heavy.

"Bang Cheol Yong," Woo Jin repeated, stopping in front of me. He crossed his toned arms, giving me his legendary 'I'm not going to talk until you admit you're wrong and you know it's your fault' death stare. There was a still silence. I watched vaguely as Joonie hyung took a swig of water from the opposite wall and as Cheondoong raised an eyebrow apprehensively.

Woo Jin's silent treatment didn't last long - it was over in about three minutes; one of the reasons why no one took him seriously (much).

"Cheol Yong-ah," He finally sighed, placing a heavy, warm hand on my shoulder. "I know you're feeling unwell, but that's really no excuse. We've been practicing this dance for two weeks and you've improved the least out of all five of you. I'll let you off once this time, but put in your best efforts next time, araso?"

"Araso," I replied weakly, coughing. One of those icky, metallic tasting coughs.

Woo Jin patted my shoulder and turned, adjusting his cap. Seungho gave me an encouraging 'ok' sign.

"All right, let's go, everyone!" He called, clapping his hands for everyone to do another round of practice. A few groans resounded through the shiny wooden floorboards and mirrored walls of the room. Woo Jin leant down and pressed 'play' on the dock. Loud, thumping music streamed out from the speakers, which made my headache worse.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in an attempt to relax as the intro played.

Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

Through sore eyes, I watched dully as Seungho and Thunder did some pre-ritual moves.

Down, spin, lock, pop, lip rub, wink.

I closed my eyes, my vision was blurry.

BAM. The sound of the door slamming open added yet another wave of nausea to my brain.

Screw this, I thought, I'm outta here.

Absorbed in my thoughts, I didn't realize how silent the room had become. I stood up, heading towards the door.

"Bang Cheol Yong," The voice was soft, deadly and very familiar.

.

I raised my head slowly, meeting the intense eyes of Rain sunbae.

He held up a magazine cover, half ripped. I looked at the headlines and the picture and my eyes automatically lowered to the ground. Damn paparazzi. How did they manage to snap pics of yesterday?

"How," Sunbae's voice shook with cold fury. "Are you going to explain this?"

 

~

KYUNI'S P.O.V

Brrrriiiiing. Briiiiiingg. Briiiinnnngg.

Sometimes I hated phones.

I rolled out of bed sleepily. Mum was probably doing her morning shift.

Drowsily, I slipped my feet into my creamy bear slippers and shuffled into the hallway. My hair felt epic. In a totally non epic way.

"Yobeosayo?" I spoke softly into the speaker.

"Am I speaking to Miss Kim Kyuni?"

"Yes. How can I help you?"

I sounded like a fake receptionist.

"Are you free this afternoon?"

This sounded seriously dodgy. Some random person was calling and asking me if I was free?

Suspicious indeed.

"I'm not interested in buying - " I started tiredly.

"An urgent meeting with you at the J.Tune building is required today."

"...Eh?" I was dumbfounded.

"Bi Rain wants to see you concerning some rumours circulating around yourself and Mireu of MBLAQ."

I felt awake x 100. So much for sleeping in. I bit my lip.

"...Okay. What time?"

~ ~


DODGY CHAPTER D':

I'm sorry, I have writer's block and a pile of homework due on Sunday (*nudge nudge Ano*)

As usual, I would like to thank:

Crystalley, Rubyandsapphire4eva and simply_u <3 And the new sub :D

Didn't get many comments and I was a bit sad but I cheered up because of you three ^

Thanks for sticking with me since the start! <3

Please comment and subscribe ~! <3

P.S (You can never get sick of 'Mona Lisa' can you? xD)

Baby say yes, baby say yes ~

P.P.S (Please ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes, I tried editing but my eyes are killing me D:)

 P.P.S (Ohmigosh I didn't know this chapter was so short, mianhe <3)