I will make You Pay

My Last Performance
Six months later
 
 
Tiffany is having her photo shoot in Japan, too many fans are there to witness the shot, although the weather is hot she still manages to smile to them.
When the producer call off  the day since it's already 3 p.m. Sunny Lee started packing their things, while watching Tiffany  whose back is facing her, she knew that her eyes are on the phone in her hand.
"Are you expecting a call?" Sunny ask in a worry voice.
"Nope, just playing with my phone" lied Tiffany.
"Come on, Tiff don't lie to me, you know that you are  just hurting yourself. She won't call you just to give you some updates of her father" Sunny laid her right hand to Tiffany's left shoulder.
 "I am not losing my faith, Sunny, I know that she will call me.", Tiffany said while lowering her head down to the floor.
Sunny went back to where their things are and packing again "You are so stubborn, she haven't called you for three weeks now. You shouldn't believe her when she told you that she will update you with her father's condition." the calm Sunny turns to a mad woman.
As she continues flipping her phone the object vibrated before answering the call her face has been brightens up because of the name appeared on the screen. Without hesitation she answered it with an excitement "Hello, Ms. Kwon?"
Tiffany stands from the chair and let the phone slip from her hand upon hearing the bad news, she didn't let the caller finish. She breaks down and cry hard. Sunny who understands went to her side and comfort her. 
 
Flash Back
 
In America
 
“Ms. Kwon, your father is no longer responding to the medicine, I’m sorry. We did everything  to make his condition better, but he refuses to be heal” the doctor said leaving Yuri outside Mr. Kwon’s room.
“Why, father, why?” she cried silently. She went inside his room sitting beside his bed, she's looking at her father's pale face, he was indeed a handsome man just like what her mother used to describe him, no wonder there are so many women dying to have him including--she was stopped by the face that suddenly appears in her thought.
 
 Mr. Kwon was half awake. Yuri didn't notice that her father is looking straight to her eyes. He didn't expect to see her, he was amaze by his daughter's beautiful face, she really looks like her mother as he tried to reminisce his old memories a sudden pain took hold of him. A pain that he's been holding for 19 years. He missed her so much, he wanted to hold her in his hands,  but he can't because he can't move now, he can't even lift his own finger. A low sob made Yuri awake from her deep thought, she jerk from her chair when she saw her father's tears dripping down from his eyes. Yuri didn't delay and hug him tight. She makes him feel that she misses him too. They are sobbing. 
 
Takien care of a sick old man was not that easy for Yuri, but since he is her father she did  try her best to meet his need, since then their father and daughter relationship has been  reunited. There is one thing that Yuri cannot stand any longer every time they had a small talk the name "Tiffany Hwang" always been mentioned. Ever since he got his consciousness he never stop calling the name. She is just thankful that she knows how to hide her disappointments, but the jealousy inside her is getting dipper without noticing it, she didn't want him to be worried, specially now that he has few months only to live.
He keeps on asking her to call Tiffany for him she never failed him. She did call Tiffany giving  her some updates about her father's condition. Though she doesn't like the idea, she can't deny  the fact that she started to feel different from the girl. She started to miss her voice, she senses Tiffany's excitement every time she called her, though the call is simple and short it leaves  a beautiful smile in Yuri's face.
 
 Nevertheless no matter how strong her feeling is for that girl she must not lower her guard. She must remember that "Tiffany Hwang and her mother" destroyed her family. They are the reasons that she lost her father's love to her and to her mother. "I will make you pay".