Just Call Me Yuri

My Last Performance
 
"Wow her body is so magnificent." Yuri thought while drinking her 3rd glass of Martini.
 
Tiffany's slender body was turning out to be a tremendous turn on for Yuri, she is drooling  by just watching her dancing seductively. Yuri couldn't help herself and let several glances to Tiffany's direction. She wanted to rip that dress from her, she's even thinking of touching Tiffany's body where she's dancing right now, but this kind of thought was stopped when "Hey, Yuri!"
 
 she jolts when she heard her friend’s voice “You are smiling alone, may I know the reason behind it? Or should I ask who’s the person that dares to put a smile on your face? I haven't seen you smilng like that for along time, Yul.” Tae said in a concerned tone. Yuri was dumbfounded to her friends words "Gee, Yul,you're thinking again" Tae . Yuri 's eyes  went back to where it was looking before. Taeyon whose eyes follows the direction to where her bestfriend is looking. She put her left arm around Yuri's shoulder and said: "Why don't you go to her and dance with her show her how good you are" a words of encouragement from her bestfriend. Without hesitation Yuri went to the dance floor straight to where Tiffany is "Tiff, look" said Sunny pointing to Yuri who is staring at her without blinking, as Yuri came nearer, Sunny makes her way away from the two.
 
"Hi" Yuri said with a flirty smile.
 
"Hi" respond Tiffany with a confused look.
 
"May I have this dance with you?" She looks at Yuri from head to toe. "She looks so cool on her white jeans with a white shirt under her black leather jacket" Tiffany said to herself, but  before Tiffany could answer, Yuri makes her move. She pulled Tiffany closer to her by putting her right arm around Tiffany's waist. Yuri moved more closer to her and started to slowly grind her body on her. She turned Tiffany around so she was standing with her back against her. Once again she held her hands around Tiffany's waist pulled her closer. Tiffany's thought could not understand the situation she is in now, but she loves the feeling of the warmth that Yuri is giving to her, she can feel the hot breath of Yuri on her ear and Yuri's touch send a sensation to her entire body. They started to dance in sync, 'til Yuri's breathing can be felt in Tiffany's neck "Ms. Kwon" Tiffany said in a low voice.
 
 "Yuri, just call me, Yuri" then she started to lay a small kisses on Tiffany's neck.
 
 Tiffany never felt this so good before. She keeps on calling Yuri's name over and over "You like it, Tiff?" she asked between the kisses, after earning a positive respond to the other girl she continues and began her neck. Yuri's right hand started to move inside her blouse, but before she could go farther Tiffany take hold of her hand. Yuri look straight at Tiffany's dark brown eyes "Please, don't stop me" Yuri said with a pleading voice. Tiffany let go of Yuri's hand and letting her slip it under her blouse. Tiffany bit her lower lip and trying not to moan as Yuri reach her . Yuri's expert hands move slowly cupping her s fully. Thank goodness that the place is dark no one will notice them. Yuri started to move her hands up and down to Tiffany's thigh "Yuri, you---'re s--o go--od" Tiffany said.  After ten minutes of making out, Yuri stop her neck "I think you need something to cover your neck before going out tomorrow" she said in a husky voice and she the mark she did to her. Yuri turned Tiffany around so they were standing face to face. Tiffany was too shy to look at her. She lifted her chin for Yuri to see her beautiful face, but a sudden change of emotion appeared in Yuris face. "I never thought that you would fall easily into this Ms. Hwang" after that Yuri turn her back from her. Leaving Tiffany in the middle of the dance floor, speechless. Tears slowly flowing from her eyes.