I'm sorry, Tiffany

My Last Performance
Yuri is crying when someone knocks at the door of her car. The person couldn't see who's in the car for the glass is fully tinted. She realises that she parked her car in the middle of the highway, she slightly opens the driver's window and nod apologetically to him. She starts the engine and decided to go home.
 
TIFFANY's PLACE
 
"You, Kwon Yuri, stupid Kwon Yuri!" mumbles the drunk Tiffany."I hate you!" she threw the pillows from her bed "Tiffany stop it!", Sunny said with a pleading voice. ", Fanny, come on take a rest, you will forget everything tomorrow" Tiffany tries to get out from the bed, but she was stopped by Sunny. "How?, how can I forget everything.", she said as she covered her face with her hands "How would I forgot her touched, her kisses those lips. Kwon Yuri, how could you do this to me? What did I do to you?" Tiffany said while sobbing hard. In a few minutes of mourning, Tiffany finally went in her deep slumber. "Tiffany, how can I ease the pain you are feeling right now. I know that whatever happened to Yuri's family wasn't your fault, but she's just too stubborn, if you only knew her real feelings for you, you will understand her." Sunny sighs.
 
YURI's PLACE
 
She just got out from the elevator when her phone rings. "Hello?", a loud voice will be heard in the other line "Yuri, Where are you?" Yuri knew the owner of the voice. "I'm already in my place now, Tae." she replied in a sad tone. "Thank goodness that you are okay. Hey, you know that if you need someone to talk to, I'm just here right?" simple yes came out from Yuri's mouth. "Yuri, don't hide it from me, I'm your friend" Tae give her an assurance that she can be trusted. "I know, Tae. I just need some time alone, that's why I went out without telling you." Taeyon take a deep breath and said: "Okay buddy, I know that you are tired I guess I have to call off the night for you" before Taeyon could hang up the phone. "Tae?" Taeyon instantly answered and said: "Yes?" Yuri stop at the front door of her place. "Thank you and I'm sorry" a smile appeared in Taeyon's face "It's okay, Yuri, see you tomorrow then" Taeyon ends up the call.
Yuri took off her leather jacket as she enters in  her place, and next is her shoes. She felt so alone and lonely the house is so quite, she went to the kitchen to look for a food to eat when she opens the refrigerator the scene in the party suddenly resemble to her mind, then she could hear the soft moan that Tiffany has made during their short dirty dance it was a pleasant sound into her ear. She lay her body down in the couch at the living room, she doesn't want to sleep yet, she raises her hands and survey it, she reminisce the time she manipulate Tiffany's body, she appreciates the expertise of her hands. Yuri's reflection of their sweet moment has been intervene when Tiffany's despondent face emerge. She changes her position on the couch. "I wonder where she is right now." Yuri is bothered she got out from the couch and took her phone from her jacket, she scroll the phone book and start searching Tiffany's number.
 
She wanted to call her, but she is too scared to do it. "What if she won't pick it up, or what if she will yell at me and say some bad things to me. Aish, what will I do now? I just want to know how she is after what I did to her" She said to herself. "I'm sorry, Tiffany, I know that it wasn't your fault it's just that I have no one to blame for my mother's painful past, but you."  Teardrops flows to her cheeks.