Yuri, It's time to Let Go

My Last Performance
 
 
SM Entertainment Company
 
"Taeyon I want you to look for an advertiser agencies that would like to sponsor the concert, the more sponsors we got the bigger money we can earn on this concert" said Yuri in a bossy tone "Sunny" before setting her eyes to the person, she steals a quick glance to the girl beside Sunny, who also happened looking at her direction. "Tiffany" she said to herself. She cuts the stare and turn her attention to Sunny, "I want you to call all the radio stations and ask for an appointment for Tif--Ms. Hwang's appearances, make it sure that Koreans will know the upcoming concert of Miss Hwang, Jessica, I want you to look for the best man who can make the advertisement of the concert more attractive, we need to fill the coliseum with people, Hyoyeon, I want you to help Ms. Hwang with her dancing moves. I know that you are the best so I have faith in you." After giving the instructions "So, what are we waiting for? If everybody is ready, then we can start now." 
 
Yuri ended up the meeting showing her sweet smile, and got out from the room first followed by Taeyon "Wow! what was the smile means?" tease Taeyon, "What do you mean?"Yuri ask back as she continue walking to her office, Taeyon never stop bothering her with the smile she showed them during the meeting 'til they reach the office "Oh, come on, Tae, stop it!" plead Yuri "stop the what?" both girls is startled as they heard the voice "Yuri?" the woman said who stand right in front of her  "Mo--ther?" Yuri smiled nervously to her mother, she leaves her without telling her the reason, right after college graduation she haven't seen her like forever, but then here she is talking to her as if nothing had happened. "Why are you here, mom?" Yuri just walk past to her mom and put all the papers on her table "Ahem, I think I am going to talk to you about the details later, Ms. Kwon" Taeyon didn't wait for Yuri to answer, she turned her body and leave the room immediately.
 
 Yuri turned around to her mother with her eyes darkened with anger and disappointments. "Why did you show up now, mother? Where were you during those times that I needed you?" Mrs. Kwon felt so guilty of what her daughter just said: "Yuri" she came closer to her and cup her face "I'm sorry, I know that I am too selfish for not thinking of your feelings, I was hurt and I can't think right, but as you grew up and started to change I came to realize that I dragged you into the issue between me and your father had created which, I shouldn't be.  I did leave not because I don't love you, I just thought that staying away from you would help you  forget and forgive your past, our past. Yuri, it's time to let go. Your father is a victim also of the situation we are into, all of us is a victim, nobody is to blame this, but us because of the wrong decision we made." Mrs. Kwon's tears started to overflow "I am sorry, Yuri, I do really sorry"
 
"Hey, Taeyon" call Tiffany "Hey" Taeyon turn to Tiffany as she heard her calling her name. "What's up, Ms. Hwang?" Tiffany's attention seems not in Taeyon's words "Are you looking for someone?" Taeyon said trying to get her attention "Me, oh, no I--ju--st" Tiffany stuttered "Looking for Yuri?" cut Taeyon and then she chuckled on Tiffany's reaction "No--no, I just want to ask her about the schedules" Tiffany blush and put down her gaze to the floor  "Really?. hahaha. She is in her office now with her mother" Taeyon said with a bushful grin in her face. "Don't worry, Ms. Hwang, Yuri loves to discuss the schedules with you alone" Taeyon leave Tiffany who blush even more.