I'm sorry, I'm just tired

My Last Performance
 
It's been a week since Yuri and Tiffany had not seen each other, it's been a week since the incident in the conference room happened, and it's been a week now that Yuri felt so broken. Tiffany manage not to see Yuri or bump unto her every time the company asks for her presence. She is so thankful that she had a very busy schedules, so she  won't be able to think of what had happened a week ago, but then if there were times that she is alone and has nothing to do during her spare time, Tiffany thinks of Yuri, there was a time also that she was thinking of calling her, but just too scared to try because Yuri might not accept the call. "Is Yuri okay?" Tiffany sigh, she is fliping her phone from time to time.
 
 Tiffany is so bored  for there is nothing much to do today, and she is waiting for the next scene to be shoot. Tiffany wanted to breathe a fresh air she decided to go outside from the dressing room. She is about to stand and turn her body, she bumps into someone who stands so close to her that she didn't notice. She almost fell to the ground but thank God that person is quick, she caught Tiffany in time, their bodies are so close, their hearts are beating too fast. Tiffany's eyes were widen when she realize that the person she bump into with is "Yu--ri" stuttered Tiffany "What--are yo--you doing here?" 
 
Yuri just smirk while still holding Tiffany close to her "I am the chairman of the company, don't I have the right to visit my talents?, besides I am assigned to take care of you." Tiffany tries to get out from Yuri's grip, but before she could set herself free from Yuri. Yuri's left hand creep to the back of her head and force her to come closer to her face. Their faces are just an inches away, she could feel Yuri's breath, it's hot and it sends a sensation to her body, she tried to move her head away, but Yuri is too strong "Don't you dare resist me Tiffany Hwang" Yuri said in an angry tone, Yuri grabed her and shoved her up to the door directly behind them, Tiffany's breathing is raising, her heart's beating is getting faster, she didn't know what is going to be happened, but she is sure that she's not scared, she feels excited when she could feel Yuri's body is pressing to hers, she heard the doorknob clicks, maybe Yuri lock it so no one could disturb them, they didn't take their eyes to each other, Yuri's left hand is in her head while the other hands roaming into her body, Their faces are close, Tiffany broke the stare first, she turns her head slightly and close her eyes, she doesn't want Yuri to know that she is longing for her. 
 
She pushes Yuri's body slightly away from her, but Yuri did not move even an inch. Yuri take hold of Tiffany's wrists and pinned both her hands against the door so she couldn't move "Yuri I need some air". Yuri didn't comply to Tiffany's plea, they stayed in the same spot, Tiffany is seething all over and breathing hard, Tiffany started to open and close it several times just to gasp some air, Yuri quipped a smile in her face, she is so sure that Tiffany is enjoying  the touch. Yuri's hands that pounded against the door a minute before unclenched itself and move to start roaming Tiffany's thigh with desire that only Yuri could do that to her. 
 
Yuri rest her forehead to Tiffany's head, she grasped Tiffany's chin and forced her to look at her. "Yu--ri" Tiffany's word has been cut off and Yuri begun kissing her passionately. Yuri's desire is getting deeper with approval when Tiffany started to respond to her action. Yuri deepens the kiss and Tiffany's bottom lip, one hand grip her leg while the other one is freely moving up and down to Tiffany's thigh, Yuri's expert hands explore Tiffany's body, their bodies are dancing without a music just the sounds of their lip locking and . "Yu-----ri"  Tiffany murmured in delirium as Yuri started kissing her neck, without her consciousness her  pelvis started to move sensually against Yuri, but before they can go farther "Yu--ri, ple--ase, stop" Yuri who seems no plan of giving in into her request "I don't want to let go, not yet, I'm going to make you want me" Yuri thought to herself, but she slow down the pace of her body movement when she heard a small sob instead of a moan "Tiffany?" Yuri call her name and slowly releasing Tiffany's legs from her grip only to cup Tiffany's face "What's wrong?" Yuri started Tiffany's lip with her thumb "Let's stop this" the desire in her eyes turned into a confusing looks, Tiffany's hands are in Yuri's both arms slightly moving on its own, up to her shoulder and back to her arms both foreheads rested to each other "I'm just tired, Yuri, tired of hurting."