Can I Stay in you Heart Again?

My Last Performance
 
 
"Kids, please be careful you might be injured yourself if you won't stop running at the hallway" the kids stopped from running. "I think it's time now for our art subject" the teacher said after looking at her wristwatch, all the kids went inside the room "today our theme will be an Image of someone or something that you can't live without, I want you to draw it and tell us why it's important to you, okay? Before the kids could reply, they are now happily get up from their chair and went to their respective locker to get their things for the art activity, after an hour of drawing most of the kids are done doing the activity, each one of them gave their explanation of the image they'd created, finally the last student is done explaining and the whole class give him a loud clap, they are all enjoying the activity. 
 
"all right class since you've been good today and its Friday, I am going to dismiss you early as a gift "ye hey!" shouted the kids "okay, see you all on Monday" The teacher showed her beautiful eye smile to her students "teacher, wait! "yes, Kyungsan, may I help you?" she bends down so she can level her eyes to the student "you haven't showed your creation to us" the teacher was taken aback of what her student just said: "b-ut, I-can--t" the teacher get stuttered "please, teacher, I love to see your creations since you are really good in it" the teacher couldn't say no to her students, she went to her own locker as she is about to get the image she had prepared for the activity a white  paper slips and fell on the floor she is about to pick it up "teacher, who is she?" the little girl named Krystal ask blankly. The teacher keeps her glare at the image drawn on the paper then the memory of the past flashed to her mind the memories of one year ago has come and like a lightning the pain went to its rightful place then she remembered "Yu-ri"a single tear fell to her right cheek, but she is quick, she wipes it away so the student won't notice her sudden change of emotion. "oh, I forgot to bring it" she lied "ooh..." the students are disappointed "but I promised you that on Monday I will bring it here so you can see it" a happy face formed to the face of each student "ye pee!! see you on Monday, teacher Tiffany" the students wave their hands to their beautiful teacher.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
"just what the heck is going on in there, Tiffany?" Sunny ask Tiffany right after her last performance "You already heard everything, Sunny, so I guess there is nothing to explain" Sunny couldn't believe what she just heard from the latter so she grab Tiffany's wrist and stop the latter from her pace "You can't do this, Tiff, I am your manager how come that I didn't know anything about this?" Tiffany felt so tired and wanted to rest and leave the place "Sunny, place can we discuss this tomorrow?" Sunny is so frustrated about the surprised announcement that Tiffany did, she lowered her gaze and said: "I am not just your manager, Tiff, I am your bestfriend, remember? at least you could have told me about your plan" with that Sunny turn her body from Tiffany and walk away.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
"It's been a year now since that announcement, I didn't notice the time. Am I really that busy?" Tiffany just smirks "I wonder what she's doing now, I missed that little noisy woman" she haven't talk  to Sunny for almost six months now no calls, no text messages either.  The latter's new talent has a very busy schedules, if Sunny spend time with her they just spend it like 30 minutes of talking and eating or sometimes it will end up in leaving her in the middle of their dinner. "How I wish she's here" Tiffany sighs. She started packing  her things for, she wanted to go home as early as she can when unexpectedly she felt something vibrating in her bag. She put all her things back to the table again, and open her bag only to see her phone flashing, showing her that someone is calling with an unfamiliar number "not again" she mumbled to herself "who is this person?" the caller bothered Tiffany for almost a year now, everytime she answered the call the caller then cut off the call, Tiffany at first thought that its Yuri, but then later on she realizes that it can't be Yuri, "she won't call not anymore for sure." She canceled the call and put the phone back to her bag, as she is at the door standing a student came to her and handed her a pink rose "Oh, thank you, Vicky, it's beautiful" the student just smiled and run away from her, when the student is nowhere to see, she notices something about the flower's leaf "What is this?" Tiffany laugh a bit "c--a-n, can?" she just disregard the word she had read on the leaf and continue walking, at the stairs another student came to her and handed her another pink rose "Thank you" again the student run away from her giggling "What is going on in here" Tiffany said to herself, again just like the first one, another word was written on the leaf "I?.., can I?.. weird!" 
 
She continued her pace 'til she reaches the ground floor, she thought that no more student would come out from nowhere and give her a flower, well she's wrong "teacher!" the little Kyungsan came running having a hard time in breathing "for you!" handed her the pink flower "thank you, but wait who ask you to  do this?!" Kyungsan already running away from her, but manage to answer her from faraway "From someone who can't live without you!" she then read the word that's written on the leaf "stay.., can I stay?" it is more confusing  "from someone who can't live without you!" Kyungsan's words keeps on playing in her mind. "who would it be?"Tiffany is in her deep thought when she arrived at the parking area where she parked her car, she notices another pink roses rested on the top of her car this time it's not a single rose, but four roses with a note "in your heart again?" Tiffany read in a low voice "can I stay...." a voice suddenly cut her off "in your heart again?" that voice, a very familiar voice, the voice that she haven't heard for a year, the voice that she has been longing to hear every day, the voice that makes her heart beats fast and that voice is "Yu--ri" she turned her body to make sure if it's her then "Yuri" Tiffany's heart beats so fast, her emotion is unexplainable her desire for Yuri has come alive, her whole being is so alive "can I stay in your heart again, Ms. Hwang?" Yuri came closer to Tiffany holding a bouquet of pink roses in her arms.