The Concert Part 2

My Last Performance
 
 
"Are you ready?" ask the director to the staff and crew. "Yes, Sir." replied the workers. "Okay then in 10 minutes we must start" and  the staff and crews behind the concert went to their respective places and prepare all the props that Tiffany should need for her performance. Meanwhile, in the dressing room there is a figure of a woman kneeling down crying while praying, asking for wisdom to God. She always do this before going to the stage and perform, maybe this is the reason why her previous concerts and shows were  successful, she always seeking God's guidance and wisdom, this is what her mother taught her to do. "Tiffany" a small voice from  the staff calls, and then she stands from the place where she knelled down and said "I'm ready" with a smile.
 
The lights has been turn on, the music has been played a smoke creeping slowly to the stage, the crowd  are dancing with the every beat of the music. Everybody can't wait to see their idol singing for them, everyone is calling her name. "Tiffany!, Tiffany!" she is now ready to come out she give her signal to the musical director telling them that she is ready "Mother, please wait for me." A noise filled the colliseum, the crowd is so happy and contented, excitement is visible in their faces, they dance and sing along with Tiffany. She really has the magic, she can make everybody fall for her. That smile in her face, that's what makes them love her and her character. The concert shall end in a minute, yet the crowd is still asking for more, Tiffany decided to speak before singing the last song. "Thank you" She bowed and the crowd give her a loud applause. "I can't thank you enough for all the support you have showed to me" she said it with a teary voice. "I hope that I made you happy tonight" the crowd answered her with a loud yes. She chuckled and said "Thank you" but tears became visible in her face. "I am happy, too, because you are happy but, I could be more happier if my mother is here" the noise slowly fading from the crowd. "Unfortunately" she continued "She is lying now in the hospital because of her illness, mom, please wait for me." she took a deep breath and wear a smile and said "Let me sing the last song to you, "One Step Closer"  the crowd happily clap their hands and singing with her.
 
Meanwhile in Korea "Dr. Choi, what is going on?"ask Sunny  "I don't know yet" said the doctor running heading to Mrs. Hwang's room. Sunny heard the nurses voices and doctor Choi's order and then in a few minutes, silence filled the entire room. "time of death 9 p.m" Dr. Choi sadly said.