"I'm a Kwon"

My Last Performance
 
 
Tiffany awake from her deep slumber feeling tired from yesterday's Graduation Ceremony. Yes, finally after 4 years in college. She thought that she couldn't make it. Despites of her busy schedules she still manage to enrol and get a good course, she remember the night at the hospital before she live for Japan, her mother spoke to her.
 
Flash Back
 
"Tiffany" Mrs. Hwang waking up her daughter. " Mother "a tear started to form in her eyes "Ssshh, my dear, don't cry" she touch her daughter's face. " Having a sad face doesn't fit you, don't forget that, okay?" Tiffany nod and smile to her mother.
 
" Tiffany" her mother said while staring at the ceiling. "You may be the shining jewel for the public today up to the long years of your youth, but you can’t deny the fact that time will come your shine will slowly fades and no longer be seen by the public . Your fans will start to change and look for a new artist to idolise and  ignore you." She her daughter's hair and said " You can’t stay in the stardom forever. She pause and lift Tiffany's chin so she may look at  her straight to her eyes " Please find your dream while you are still on the spotlight and catch your dream while you can grab it by your hand."
 
End of Flash Back
 
Tiffany made a promise to her mother. Mr. Kwon personally took care of her project schedules. He always there for her. He treated her as her own daughter. She managed to enrol herself in the University where she finished her Bachelor Degree in Education. Yes, her dream is to become a teacher.  Although she’s popular but she never used it to be a teacher’s pet. She keep her profile low, she is smart that’s why her classmates like her. She is so thankful that Mr. Kwon came into their life, she couldn't imagine her life after her mother's death without Mr. Kwon. He is like a father to her. While thinking of the good things that he did to her a question suddenly appear in her mind " I wonder where his family is?, is he married? if he does, where are they?" she was in her deep thought when  non stop buzz from her door filled the entire place. She wonders who it is for it really irritates her ears. She get up and opens the door "Tiffany!" a crying Sunny started to speak "Mr. kwon, the.... the chairman...... is in the hospital"
 
As she heard the bad news she quickly change her sleeping attire and went with Sunny to the hospital while on the way there, Sunny heard her phone ringing and answered it. "Yes, ma'am, the doctors are taking care of him now. I am heading there now, ma'am." Sunny said in English. She wanted to ask Sunny who it was but she is not in the mood to know for her mind is full of question regarding Mr. Kwon's condition
 
"May I speak to the family of Chairman Kwon please?" Dr. Choi said as soon as she went out from the Presidential suite holding a medical record. Tiffany stands immediately from her sit believing that Mr. Kwon has no one to rely on but her but she was cut off when a voice behind her said " I am" she was froze as she heard the cold and yet lonely voice of a woman. She was about to turn her body that she might see the owner of the voice but doctor Choi interrupts her thought and said "may I know who you are please?" the doctor asked. " Yuri" the woman said "I am Kwon Yuri, the daughter of David Kwon" she said it while looking at Tiffany. " I'm a Kwon".